skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I cannot say why we all are fucked up, but I can venture a guess on my own part.

When I was a very small child mt brother filled a sock with wooden blocks and bash me in the head with it. I was in a chair as a small child and it collapsed under me because it was a shitty chair. Instead of merely falling to the ground I was caught on two metal prongs and dangled from the skin between my shoulder and arm.

At a not so later date my brother took a practice bow and used it to shoot me with a plastic pipe, leaving a blood circle on me. I was standing next to the front door some time later, and when it was opened it went over my toe but caught my toenail, ripping it off. Then once that was healed a huge ass can of tomato sauce was dropped upon my foot.

I received a stray dog as a pet when I was seven, and I loved that dog very much and had her until I was nine. Then she was accused of attacking another dog(which she didn't, that neighbor is a lying piece of shit who I want to beat unmercifully every time I see them). We had to send her away for a little bit until things cooled down before she could come home. Before she had a chance to be brought back to me she "ran away" from the people who were keeping her for the time.

I was later watching an episode of Nature about dogs and discovered she wasn't a mutt but actually a very rare and expensive kind of wild dog from Carolina and was probably sold by the shady people who had been keeping her(they were a friend of a friend). This sucked balls and I remained somewhat depressed for the next two years.

My life was going smoothly and happily after those two years when suddenly a neighbor moved away and left their old, sweet, loveable German Shepard behind to die in the winter like dick heads. We brought her home and she instantly took a liking to me and became my new dog. As time progressed she became sicker and sicker until eventually she couldn't even walk and was having frequent seizures. We couldn't afford or bear to put her down though I had resigned myself to put her down as my family tried to scrape the money together to give her a merciful death.

She died on September 13th and when I saw her after she had died her heart was still beating, I discovered later that night that one of my heroes had died the very same day. I was very sad for until February when I found a baby snapping turtle and raised it until August of that very same year when he started biting and I had to release him back into the wild.

So to sum it up I am fucked up because of my older brother and issues with abandonment from animals.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I just finished watching a 13-year-old girl become God, and now I'm fucked up for real this time.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

The only things that are fucked up about me are my few addictions. Luckily, some of them cancel each other out and I can sometimes come up with the right combination. Unfortunately, however, one of them has been diminishing my ability to remember things. Either that, or I'm getting old.

EDIT: @Bloo
What, Haruhi?

Madoka, I've never seen an episode of Haruhi.

Oh, ok, I have no idea what a Madoka is. So after watching Catching Fire, I've decided that I like this song.

Madoka Magica surprised me so much and I'm obsessing over it a lot.

Anyway, I assumed you were talking about Haruhi Suzimaya (or however you spell it), but now I'm not even sure...

Suzumiya. Yes, I was. The Catching Fire comment had nothing to do with it. Maybe I should watch some anime again.

I feel like that's all I watch these days. The last live action show I watched was Community, like, 2-3 months ago. I did see Don Jon a few days ago, though. It was... weird.

Also, what, she turns into God? What the hell is that show even about?

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

So what's wrong with me?

Well I had a rough early childhood as well, I don't want to go into the details though. Oh and I live on the road year round and have been on the road for ten years now, I was ashamed of letting people know this at first but I'm not anymore. There is a small chance that I might be Bipolar and I also have anger issues. Five years ago I was suffering from severe bouts of depression to the point where I actually wanted to kill myself. I managed to get through all of this without therapy but still thought that I was some kind of "freak". But I have now fully embraced who I am and now I'm looking forward to the rest of my life.

Besides now I have my priorities straight so far so that's another plus. Besides I don't mind being weird it help's my creativity.

@Bloo and DW

You're talking about Anime right?

Yes.

This show is the one that fucked me up:

madoka-magica_9819.jpg

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

The little kid with pink hair seems familiar

"You're talking about Anime right?"

What gave it away? Was it the word "anime" in one of my posts?

@Bloo
2much boobs, couldn't watch

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

I wasn't even going to watch Madoka, thinking it was going to be yet another of those typical magic schoolgirl shows You know with sunshine, happy kids riding rainbows and saving the world with the power of their friendship. I am so glad that boredom got the better of me and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Things got dark and disturbing rather quickly.

So far I have yet to see much that is cookie worthy, there are those that are in the lead but I know there must be better out there.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Wait, guys, what the fuck.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo

YES YOU WATCH THAT GOOD SHOW MUCH LOVE.

No but seriously that show is pretty sweet. Also trippy as all hell and that ending tho.

I wanna watch Star Trek...

@DD: Wait, shit, I started talking about middle school girls instead of ELEMENTAL DICKS. I fucked up. I fucked up so hard. f uck. I f

Why can't we... talk about both, eh. What you say.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

ELEMENTAL STAR TREK DICKS. IT IS WRITTEN.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Klingon to my dong of stone....