skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Did you know in one comic The Thing(you know, Ben! The big orange rock guy) got a rock tumbler as a gag joke. He was later caught you using said rock tumbler to get off, like he was actually caught mastbating using a rock tumbler in an official Fantastic Four comic.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

sr what the fuck

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I will not have the Ever Lovin' Blue-Eyed Thing's good name tarnished by such obvious slander. Ben Grimm has defended the Earth from such threats as Galactus, Annihilus, Dr. Doom, and even the dreaded Paste Pot Pete. He is an American hero, and would never spank the monkey in such a public manner.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

How in the eight levels of Hell did you find that out SR?!

And secondly that sounds like it would be very painful. That actually hurt to read....just sounds like that would be pure agony O.O

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

He was masturbating with a rock tumbler and tried to find out if anyone else had done it. Obviously the google results pointed to Ben Grimm.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Hey guys I'm back after a long time I guess.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

We were talking about elemental genitals and you guys had to go and make it weird by questioning my obviously logical logic... and shit. Ben Grimm is a rock person so it seemed like the obvious next step to me.

@Bloo: I dunno.

@DD: It wasn't in public, Sue Storm caught him doing it on the couch when he thought he was alone.

@DL: I was reading a comic book, and that was in it, I was "What the fuck?!" and stuff.

@DW: No... no... not me... I wouldn't do that....

@U-X: Welcome back dude.

What? Nah. The OBVIOUS next step would have been "Crystal Tits," or "Plasma Dongs."

PLATINUM TAINT

^ Instant band name.

@SR

Still weird though and it still sounds painful.

Deathdrop I think the name's already taken.

QUARTZ PROLAPSE.

UNOBTANIUM SKULLFUCK CRANIUM

Those AREN'T taken

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Is SANDSTONE NIPPLES taken?

It is now.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

Are mud guns taken?

But that's... What?

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I mean, if you call your arm muscles "guns" and practice fisting, that could be considered proper, right?

Bicep Shit Fest?

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

After looking back on what we have posted and the weird shit and just plain insane rantings I have but only one question.

What the hell is wrong with us?

Best answer gets a cookie.