DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Enjoy it. Soon you will be free of the symbol of patriarchy.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

So did i scare Krio off?

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Dude, we're burning our dicks off in here.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Meanwhile I'm freezing my ass off.

If someone electrocutes their vag, we should be in good shape as far as elemental vengeance upon naughty bits. OOH, WAIT, wind on the tits. And Earth slapping against the ankle if you're in previous centuries.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Elemental Genital Fucking should include wood up the ass.

"Elemental Genital Fucking" is also a good band name.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Well that escalated quickly

Just like the wood in the ass.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

@concrethunter

hahahaha! scare me off? because yo disagree on a movie theory? and go wild? no, man! i've been in real life situations like these! i was actaully haging out in the RPG's, but since you miss me so much, i guess i'll get back here!

just for fun!

*evil grin*

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

@krio

Look dethlordUbershit (trademark pending) that didn't sound cool. In fact, that "Evil grin" makes me thing of angry coati paged midgets who also have diarrhea. They explode. And die. I hope you are a constipated midget.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

on a completely different note
is anyone getting fed up of the movie industry remaking every bloody film ?

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

yes but as long as they don't remake "The movies that made this forum" I'm content

funny you mention that
at one point there were planning on remaking "predator "

@Krio: We had a page of elemental genital vengeance for like, six posts, and THAT'S what you responded to?

Okay, technically CH started that one back up, but Krio, man, please just shut the fuck up about it. Go get all up in his fries about it on Skype or email or something. "Go wild" on Myspace. Just don't talk about it here, because I honestly could not care less about your goddamn government conspiracy and constant sarcastic thanks toward Obama.

Now let's just please go back to talking about elemental genitals. That was a nice conversation.

I have better idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHD22hqiDGU

It IS worth noting-Concrete, please don't respond to Krio. I know it isn't your intention to start an argument, but I guarantee that's what will happen if this keeps going. Both of you please just drop it.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Oh Blizzard thank you for leading me to the promised land. That was so funny that I will watch again at a later time when I need a good laugh.

Now, where is all this genital talk I've been hearing so much about?

Go back to page 54, where we began our magical adventure into WOOD UP THE ASS.

asswood

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu