skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

*Bashes DeathWraith with Duffle-bag then runs out the door* This is all you guyses fault! I could have gone to college if it wasn't for your condom ad-dick-tion! I made a pun! See! I am smart! And it is all you guyses fault I cant use my smartness at a college!

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

So there's this wombat outside asking if I have a minute to hear about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Instructions weren't clear, got stuck in washer

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

GODDAMMIT I thought I added you.

Anyway, I think I finally got Steam working right, but downloading all the updates I need for my games is gonna be a huge bitch.

My cat is fat. I had to adjust her harness last time to fit her, and today I but it on her and it wouldn't fit anymore, I attribute her weight gain to her love of marshmallows, which she devours with a disturbing amount of zeal.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Oh shit, this time you really did add me. Time to find a new goal in life :I

Your new goal in life should be to do an in-depth review of Colonial Marines, because that would probably be my favorite post of 2014.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Unfortunately, that doesn't sound like something that's ever going to happen. I think my next goal should be to eat proper food today.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Speaking of food. I just ran out of it. Now to live off meal replacement shakes for the next 4 days.

Pray for me.

CROM! I HAVE NEVER PRAYED TO YOU BEFORE... I HAVE NO TONGUE FOR IT. NO ONE... NOT EVEN YOU WILL REMEMBER IF WE WERE GOOD MEN OR BAD. WHY WE ATE OR WHY WE SHAT. NO... ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT TWO BUCKS BOUGHT MANY SNACKS. THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT. SNACKFOODS PLEASE YOU, CROM.

SO GRANT ME ONE REQUEST... GRANT ME REVENGE (or, you know, give tawngator some spare change to buy a soda or something) I ASK FOR YOUR AID IN FEEDING THIS MAN! AND IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN... THEN TO HELL WITH YOU!

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Thank you DD you really brightened my day. If it was a simple matter of money then I deserve to starve but as it is I am simply to far away from any food provider (delivery included). And with it being so damn hot where I am walking is out of the question since the nearest town is 20km+ away. I must hope that some mythical creature like a Turducken falls onto my table.

Fingers crossed.

Turduckens, so rare, so majestic, so tasty.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

They are rarer (is that a word?) than a Jackalope

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

But never as rare as Cthulu, nothing is as rare as Cthulu

HE RULES ALL!!

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Hella.

The Dodo is rarer than Chthulhu, he is one, Dodo is none.

I kinda miss the Zalgo antics.

Zalgo? I am unfamiliar with this, I feel it is time for all of us newerish members to gather around the fire and listen to the older members recount this unknown(to us newerish members) tale.

Zalgo seemed to die out. It was disappointing.

It was such a surreal part of this site's history - I wouldn't be surprised if we all just had the same nightmare.