Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ That's cold, brah.

@CH: Did you take those pictures? They look amazing. Great post, man.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

I did read that little conversation about me, I check here you know! And yes, DeathWraith, DD is correct, I have retardation-machines in my blood.

CH those are some great photos!

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Thanks, I googled them myself!

Everything I know is a lie.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^I know your pain dude.

@CH

I found the pictures to be quite breathtaking and the post very insightful as well as meaningful. Well done :)

^I know your pain dude.

@CH

I found the pictures to be quite breathtaking and the post very insightful as well as meaningful. Well done :)

There are two of you. Who was fucking around with the cloning pods AGAIN?

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Double the topping, double the fun.

Triple?

No worries you two, it's just my internet connect being useless.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^ That's why I bought a Wookie, they're good at making stuff work better. I decided to fix my Tv connection too, but had to buy a second one for time conservation, it'll be in the mailbox when I wake up, and yes, it's a really big mailbox.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

All you need to make your internet better is a bunch of cats.. They absorb internet from the atmosphere and redirect it into your computer. They can do this from your lap or anywhere else in the house, but it's better if they sit or sleep directly on the computer, modem or router. Of course, they don't do this unknowingly, cats control the internets and they only do this for you if they like you.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@DD: I tried cloning myself so I could tell myself to go fuck myself and then literally achieve that, but then that would be weird, so then I tried cloning just my dick to gain two dicks but my first one just fell off.

I'm gonna go to sleep now, dickless and all.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

You gotta find out now if cloning yourself completely makes all of you fall off or just your dick again.

Oh God.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I secretly clone the girls from my school...

Then I have them do some stuff, such as cooking and cleaning.

I have two Wookies and a droid, I need no clones! Kashyyyk based food is awesome by the way, and the Wookies are so tall they don't need ladders to clean high places, and their arms are like natural feather dusters.

I love how your mind works. I must have it.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@GF: And... their dicks didn't fall off? How did you do that? what the fuck

@Tawg: You should clone it.

@DW: I un-cloned my dick to get it back, and then I tried cloning my whole body, but then my whole body fell off from my dick, so now my spirit is inhabiting my dick and I don't know what to do.

I'm typing this with my balls, by the way.

^ Are your balls getting sore Bloo?

^ They can't get sore; Bloo's balls were etched from the bones of a dying God on the day time shattered. Everyone knows that.