-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I wish I was a cat. They don't do shit.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah they do. They do shit. They do it all the time. Sometimes in the litter box, sometimes on the wall, sometimes on important documents. All the goddamn time.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

my cat does shit on my leg.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

My cat has two ears, two legs, two arms, a tail, and can talk.

Wait, not taht kind of cat....

/me begins to whistle casually.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I cannot make a cat joke, because apparently the entire world froze while I was at work.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Confession: I ate cat once and didn't dislike it.

I can't eat cat because I'm allergic. That makes you more powerful than me, which means you must be eliminated. PISTOLS AT DAWN, SIR!

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Lord of the Rings trivial pursuit with my siblings, so many dick jokes.

@Tawg: You sick cat eating fuck, I HATEZ U!!! IN ALL CAPS!!!!!

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

GodI missed a bit.

WAHAHAHAHAHA

Now idk about most people but I'm gonna just say I called it.

I know my retorts are not as good as most of yours, an everyone is gonna get pissed off just like with GODDAM SHOCKWAVE, so I'm just gonna laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahHHHHHHhhhh.

I wish.

I don't see why anyone would get pissed by what you just said unless I'm missing something.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Funny because last time I got in trouble for yell g at shockwave

Very well DD. You bring the pistols and I'll bring the trained sniper.

SR: I like cats but i just so happen to also like them with sauce. same with rabbits, lambs, cows, snakes, spiders, insects, chickens, goanna, frogs, crocodile and turkey.

It was meant as a joke, but I really freak out on people eating things most people keep as pets, so we're good as long as you stay far, far away from my cat, the family dog, my spiders and the frog and two turtles.

I ain't gonna stand for none of that attachment-based meat discrimination SHIT. If animals eat it, people can eat it too. A lot of people keep plants as pets, do you not eat plants? And there's a whole country with more than a billion people in it where cows are sacred. Just because something is cute when it's alive it doesn't mean you shouldn't eat it when it's dead.

But... but... but it's kitty cats?! They're so cute with their little paws and the big eyes and adorable meowing! And it's not like they found a dead cat and ate it, they killed it! A cat! I shall discriminate against the eating of cats until I die, it's a predatory respect thing, and they're so cute!

And I do not eat plants! They have feelings!

Doesn't matter, it's not like predators ever die of old age, except for humans and with human interference. And if they don't get eaten by other predators, they'll just get eaten by worms. Do you wanna breed worms in your cat? NO? THEN EAT IT.

I can't believe I had forgotten the best one of all, pigs. That ever so tasty and delicious bacon.

believe it or not there are some animals I refuse to eat aside from a survival situation: Dogs, turtle and tortoises, horses, several birds and including penguins, sloths cause they are alright, any and all monkeys, apes and people.

For me, cats are walking disease bombs that make my face and throat swell up until it looks like something Jim Henson's workshop started and then gave up on. Dogs are those things that I feed and then they shit the carpet to show their gratitude. Fish are those things that die in a week.

For me, cats are the closest thing to a non-human person, dogs leave hair everywhere and fish are uncooked.

TURTLES ARE JESUS.