concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

"I am forever."

Deep shit right here.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Hello, Forever. I am Sometimes.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Good to know.

Anywho, I've been awake for twenty-seven hours now... so I think I'll go sleep or something.

Edit: Skyrim game of the year edition is out guys! The game and all it's DLC's on one dick... I meant to spell disk, but whatever, I'm too tired for this shit.

3 DLCs on one dick? I think there's an ointment for that.

God I'm so lonely.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

CH, I think I have just the thing for you: body pillows with anime girls on them.

Anime girls that "hate everything."

STOP TEASING ME GOD DAMN IT. BAKA.

Did she say anything about me?

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

She said "I-it's not like I WANT a boyfriend or anything!!!"

LETS GET CRACKING

It's about a world full of peace

I'm going to counter this point with something you say in the next sentence. "The crime allowed by the government is: raping, murdering, stalking, bank robbimg"
WHAT THE FUCK KRIO. DO I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW STUPID THIS IS. I know of CHILDREN who can see the inconsistency in this. Fuck sake i expected more of you. Anyway next part.

There are still people out there who are "full of hate". so the government decided that once a year people were allowed to do some kinds of crime.

This is the stupidest solution anyone could ever come up with. Rather than take the time to take these hateful people, Rehabilitate them or remove them from society if they cant be reintegrated. NO FUCK THAT. Lets let INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE because IT MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

And yeah, its just a movie and its a dystopian future. But you then go on to say.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made that day in real life.

You are saying that it would shock you if it was legal to RAPE AND KILL PEOPLE. That's fucking Dahmer level shit right there mate. "Murder is ok"

Where do they draw the line? Is it drilling holes children skulls and pouring boiling water into it in an attempt to make sex slaves? I have younger siblings, Imagine that. Imagine "Oh sorry, Its just there are these people full of hate and we have to pander to them to create peace"

Can you fucking think about this for just ONE SECOND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Hi everyone and a happy new year and all that. So, what have I missed?

krio, Human, 10 years ago

Dude, it's just a movie. And, i wouldn't be suprised if they made that day. Not because of the whole "full of hate" thing, but because the government wants you DEAD. I am not kidding. They want you dead, unless you swear your allegiance with them. What is the price?

Well.....

Have you ever heard the song "WE WANT YOUR SOUL!"?

At first, this song scared the shit out of me. But anyway, still think the gov likes you?

Oh yeah obama totally didn't :

Pass healthcare reform
Pass the wall street reform
End the war in iraq
Remove forces from afghan
Had osama bin laden killed
Recaptialised banks
Removed Gadaffi from power
Removed a large amount of bush's torture policys
Increased support for war veterans
Supported human rights for homosexuals.

Now im not saying he's perfect, And he has infringed on human rights. But he's done a fucking lot for your country. I'm really sick of people like you who haven't read a newspaper telling me what the government are and do.

"I am not kidding. They want you dead."

What the fuck have you been smoking? I pay their wages, I vote for them.

If they want me dead they'd just get rid of themselves. The whole point of the government is to manage the country so the people don't have to. Seriously read a book. Read the news. Just stop talking to your paranoid friends who think its edgy to hate the government because its not. I have family who live and have lived in a military occupied country where they were considered terrorists. Please stop watching V for Vendetta and stop being such an insufferable douche bag.

Edit: I've seriously never been this amazed at how stupid this is. I try and be a calmer member of the site, But fuck man. Just wow. You have to be doing something impressive to get this much of a rise out of me.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 10 years ago

Krio, there's a difference between joking and antagonizing people, and I think its safe to say that you most definalty antagonized CH, something I don't think anyone's ever done here on this site. As both a friend and your Sub-leader ( yea I'm pulling rank on this one) I Highly suggest you you stop now. Its shit like this that got your brother banned.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Krio, please check the clan room...

I have no idea what the fuck's going on.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Y'all gonna feel so embarrassed when crime is made legal and Krio's gonna be all like "I told you so" and then the Powerpuff Girls are gonna be our only hope.

I really didn't want to make this a thing...

Deathwraith, the Powerpuff Girls were always the only hope. They have been ever since they killed Hitler back in '67. KEEP UP.

I do want to know what the response is.

DD have you ever noticed how similar our sigs are?

Edit: Now we dont have to panic when we both go to 80's night at the 7/11.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

But we could panic..

AT THE DISCO!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!