DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I'm in Ohio right now so I get to celebrate New Years twice.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

So I was just at the grocery store and some woman was ranting to her very young children about how they shouldn't associate with fat people because "They always go back on their promises." This woman was 4 and a half feet tall and weighed 200+ pounds.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I still have 6 hours till '14. I'm gonna go see a bunch of ice sculptures, because we don't get to see much ice in Alaska.

@DD:Holy shit, both those movies are about 3 hours. I hope you aren't sick anymore, you crazy bastard.

I had enough cold medicine in me to kill a bull elephant at the time, but also enough caffeine to stay awake. It was an interesting 6 hours.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Hmmm... I think DD may be a Bull Elephant, since he used that example twice... yes this makes sense.

The Desolation of Smaug was awesome, even though it was mostly filler for the next film, but whatever, just more orcs to make me happy.

Edit: It's 10:40 PM here, the only reason I'm exited for 2014 is because of the next Hobbit film and the World of Warcraft movie that is supposed to come out, which is actually happening this time.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I'm in Ohio so..

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

It's the new year here in Missouri now, happy 2014 everyone!

Gaunt, Human, 10 years ago

It's belated with the class of time zones to manage, but heck, I'm Happy to see there are still plenty on who have the spirit for the New Year.

So speakin' of which, I'm wish y'all Merry Holidays an' a Happy New Year!!~

ChocolateFudgeCake-1000x1000.jpg

Short and snappy two liners are my favorite apparently.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

@SR
Could you please stop writing "exited" instead of "excited", it makes me imagine that you're a turd and you've exited the anus and you're really excited about that.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Damn gaunt, I'm sitting here after throwing up all my vital organs. Trying to get some calories in me, eating some noodles and you show me that?

Fuck you.

Aterol. Double dose. Trying to get some work done. Still awake. Holy shit. Want to sleep. Can't. Jesus Christ.

(and before anyone has a heart attack, yes, I DO have a prescription)

This is the first time in five years I have willingly or otherwise gotten out of bed before 8:00 AM.

@DW: I did not notice my grammatical error which has occurred several times, I am excited to turn over this new leaf so I can wipe my anus with it after turd me has exited my anus, who will most likely be excited about it.

Thank you, I will make a turd in celebration, but sadly I have no leaves to wipe with.

EDIT: I am so fucking tired of seeing "new years" written everywhere, even in "Happy New Years!"

IT'S A SINGLE FUCKING NEW YEAR

IT'S A SINGLE

FUCKING

NEW

YEAR

AND IF YOU MEAN "NEW YEAR'S EVE" OR "NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THERE'S A GOD DAMNED APOSTROPHE IN THERE

FUCK

If it isnt years, Then why do we have 2014 of them.

Check mate.

OH SHIT.

Also-Concrete, I'm sorry I haven't been on Skype at all recently. Work, holidays, disease, etc. I'll try to talk to you guys at some point this week or next.

Then who the fuck have i been talking to?

@CH&DD: Let's get that group chat going, you assholes.

OH, YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I SPENT THE FIRST DAY OF 2014?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK.

I SPENT IT CRYING BECAUSE THIS ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND.

Well not really, but I like to think that I did.

TRULY INCREDIBLE.

Yes, it is incredible. Anyway... Happy New Year, Bloo!