gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

yes

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: DOESN'T MATTER HAD SEX

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: Absinthe Den
Off Topic Thread 15: All Hail The King of Hell!
Off Topic Thread 15: We Demand Human Sacrifice

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: Pork'n Orcs

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: Show us on this anatomically correct me where I touched you, oh god yes.

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: What do you mean cats don't like magma?

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: Heroes in a half shell! Turtle Power!

@GF: Oh, trying to tell us something there good sir?

December 30th :)

It begins........

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I don't think DD thought this joke through.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

My eggs are about done boiling. That's pretty great.

Like in your ovaries?

Yes Bloo's ovaries are nearly done boiling, he's about to go into meteor pause, lolz.

No. That would not be pretty great.

So uhh I have a tiny barely visible lump on my right eye-lid(the same eye the took a box to it 7 months ago). Not sure if I should be calm, terrified, sad or pissed off.

I would stay calm if I were you, if it's barely visible it could just be a bug bite or pimple/rash type thing, but I'd check every once in awhile.

Ok fair enough, but I'm in an area where there are no bugs because it's too cold and we have zero bugs in the truck. But I'm gonna be calm.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Just saw The Hobbit: Decimation o' Sauce. Never has so much shit happened without anything actually happening.

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: the Decimation o' Sauce

Thank you so much for the idea DD ;)

Oh and I have copyrighted this idea as well so no touching

"The title OFF-TOPIC THREAD 15: the Decimation o' Sauce is the sole property of DarkLioness, LLC © "

Yeah, but what did happen, even though it was of no consequence, was fun. Just like the old videogames, when people played for fun, to make the brain feel good, not hurt.

I saw "Wolf of Wall Street" instead. GodDAMN, these "comedy" characters are fucking complex.

I like how they're assholes from beginning to end, like, people don't magically change into good people just because shit happens to them. I don't condone anything they did and I wouldn't be friends with people like them, but holy shit, that was interesting.

Leonard DiCaprio is brilliant. "Somehow, I managed to drive home without killing myself..."

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

It might have been because I saw Wolf of Wall St AND Damnation of Shag back-to-back, but I couldn't wait for the hobbits to just get to the damn mountain already.

So it's 2014 here and I need to poop.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

happy new year, bizatches!