gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

While their animation is good and their female design is great I think SnK's is better, and while I like Annie and Mikasa, I personally think Sasha is better.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Speaking of SnK

arpWAXV_460s.jpg

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

So I finally found me on the member list, it says I joined February 20th 2013, but I was fifteen when I joined, and now I'm seventeen. I'm so fucking confused right now.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

SR, are you living in Jesus years...

I must be. That is the only possible, rational, conceivable explanation to this befuddling, baffling, bewildering conundrum I find myself in.

Edit: I like semi-big words.

SEmi BIg WORds YOu SAy?

Edit: That was the worst thing I ever typed. Someone ban me for 5 seconds.

Don't feel bad, your worst is pretty good.

I feel like that's a good thing to say after lousy sex.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

7 years ago I'd been here for a year and had already got a member banned. It's in my blood like ţuică.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

@gf: WELL U PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL11!!11!!11

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

My favorite female design is probably Misaki from Maid Sama!, but I do say that there are certain ways caracters must be portrayed in certain genres, so not everything can be as cute as her!

-just keep in mind that moe is ok k? Just not if they gonna do the dead thing or anything else no good.

My favourite female design would probably be something by Tony Taka. I doubt I've seen a better mangaka than Tony Taka, but if I ever do, It will probably be Bloo. See, it rhymes.

@DD: You probably didn't see it because of the cluster fuck of short posts, but I DID give you your history (probably on page 24, I dunno) of "Inst. Discusssion."

@DW: Ok that's the first one mentioned that I haven't heard of, I need to look that up. Edit: Apparently a person, my bad.

@DH: Moe is ok. I fucking LIVE for K-On! "My uniform got wet, so I changed into this FRENCH MAID OUTFIT..."

The only anime/manga I actually actively follow is Sgt Frog, that shit is legit.

Yeah, the "ka" in "mangaka" is the character for "home", also commonly used to signify an artist. This usage might have stemmed from the idea that an artist is a person who works his craft in his own home, but who knows... They have several of these for people of different skill sets, for example: "sha" , which is used for jobs that, i guess, require a great amount of dedication, concentration and accuracy, such as "isha" 医者 which means "doctor", or "ninja" 忍者 which means "juggalo"; "in" which is used for the most regular of jobs, office jobs, such as "kaishain" 会社員 which means "company employee".

@Bloo
You were definitely here before me, I joined the SS on like my second day and you were already in there and becoming the subleader.

Wow, it's really been so long that I just can't remember, hasn't it? Anyway, I'm glad you decided to become a Shadow Serpent again, honest to god. I feel like you just contribute something to this site that no one else does (or does very well). There's got to be a really damn good reason you haven't been banned despite your shenanigans (for lack of better wording). You're just a gem, and that's all there is to say about it.

Though that's not putting other people off at all, it's just that they provide something else.

Also shit, let's get back to talking about Jesus, and what kind of chocolate he is.

@Bloo

Elfin Lied is like...

They're either covered in blood,
Naked,
Or both.

Just watch the first five minutes and you'd understand.

Well, I said from the start that I'd return to the Shadow Serpents when you and Angus return as leaders. I couldn't take the pressure of being the leader of the most active clan, I really felt like I was failing a lot. My first mistake was to misunderstand predess's sense of humour. To this day, mine and hers are not compatible. And Saysell disagreed with my idea of leadership because he's a soldier and I'm more like a cat. I really wish the DBO hadn't completely vanished some time after I left, but I guess that's how it is when there's no webmaster to take care of the clans. I wish Harpy had become a proper leader. I like how this matches your story for Xeuss. I guess trying to copy each other for 8 years will really make people think almost the same. So I left the clan I had created and left the site, ashamed of leaving the clan, and then I came back home, to the Shadow Serpents, after being a stray and a leader of strays. Back to Bloo and Angus... even though rayne is gone and Lucifer is in the navy, and FireHunter no longer fits in a closet... and I bullied shadow away...

Shit, I shouldn't be writing nostalgia posts at 5am.

So I just read Krio's post...

What the hell! What did I do to you that was so bad? Look I really don't want to argue or fight you, but I'm really confused about what I ever did to you.

And you know what? Fuck it, I wanna say this. When you RP, it scares me. Not because you write scary, and just so you know you DON'T (although none of us really do) but rather I am extremely unconftorble because I feel like every three seconds your character tries to "get" Drone/snowman which is creepy as hell, so stop it.