gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

It is a joke, just something that made we laugh when I talked with DL

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Ahhh.

(Also I just looked through all of off-topic thread 9 and ten and I can't find any posts by meh. I joined in February, so wtf happened? I KNOW I posted in ten...)

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Lol Wut? I think I've been here longer than you and the current Off-Topic thread was decade of dick jokes when I joined. Also I think I must have been on here for at least a year, because I was fifteen when I joined and I'm seventeen now.

Wait...

I joined before you and it has only been a year since I joined.

I joined in February of this year, so that works. And I actually wheat through the members list to find that too, so yeah. I think it was like feb 7th or something.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

i've been here almost 7 years you SCRUBS.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to find myself in the members list to see when I joined.

7 years ago I woke up my mother, yelling at her to take meto the hospital because I had a bone in my penis.

Those were good days.

(I am no scrub. I am just youthful and ahaha fuck I need a life)

7 years ago today I was wondering why everyone was crying about my g-grandfather dying.

Random Fact: I don't really feel any emotions except friendship.

What the fuck man.

7 years ago I was ten years old.

Fun Fact: I was an uppity little spit fuck.

I'm not go a pull dramatic asshatery and say "I only know anger", but that and live are certainly my favorites. Funny story with that actually.

Just kidding

I was a little sad, just not crying sad.

The " I wanna see them" sad not the "they died" sad, right?

This damn member list man, it has no fucking order at all.

Don't really know, just sad

I'm pretty sure it does. However, it is points order then date order, which is why all banned members (0 points) are last Evernote if they were long before us.

I wish it was by order of join date or Alphabetical order, cause then I wouldn't have gone through forty pages without finding what I was looking for.

It's ordered by points dude

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@the anime thing in "Instrumentality": I honestly was not expecting you to say SNK. I love Mikasa and Annie, but I was expecting something like Evangelion or Beyond the Boundary.