skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

The blood of the North runs through my veins, I shall survive the Snowpocalypse and mourn you all over a can of beans, then fart to your beloved memories.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Farts? I have heard talk of such things, though I did not think the legends had any truth to them...

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

It's when the air comes out of your bum.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

It's what happens when your butt laughs at jokes that you don't think are funny.

Butts are dumbasses.

Yea fuck butts. Butts are so dumb. One time I met a butt who couldn't even spell, LOL!

YEAH, FUCK BUTTS.

I'm here to fuck butts and chew bubble butts... and I'm all out of butts.

;_;

That made me cry. Stop bringing your sad stories to this happy thread.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

okay! quick debate! who would win?

cloud from final fantasy

or link from the legend of zelda?

Nope. Get that shit outta here.

(For the sake of putting it to rest, that's like comparing a pizza to a burger. They're both in the same category of "holy shit this is some sick ass food" but they're different and should not be compared.)

Edit: Instead, you should be comparing their similar inability to talk to the girls that want to bone them. Just like pizza and burgers, in fact.

but cloud is scared to talk to girls....

but link isn't..... he talks to girls on a regular basis!

I don't know what game you're playing (the Phillips CD-I games?), but Link doesn't talk at all. At most, he'll let you know when he's falling off a cliff by going "AADJKDLLDKDMDJPLDM"

Interaction =/= conversation.

Oh yeah, i meant, girls talk to link. And no, the CD-i sucks.
But girls seem to talk to link (often showing signs of love interaction) and link does like it is a everyday deal! He must've got a lot of hoes, really!

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

(Often showing signs of love interactions)

photo Newsig.jpg

I wish I knew fewer girls and more guys...

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

LOL DAT GAY BRO

deathwraith

i want to turn that around a little bit. but to be honest, i know enough girls. it is the whole reason i am staying inside, else i hear giggling in my ears.....

The problem for me is not the giggling, it's that I'm forgetting how to guy. I've only had like three male friends over the past 4 years and DOZENS of female friends. I need that male bonding, that vulgar discussion about ass and tools and how to make stuff and video games and whatnot.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

/me points to himself.

The hell is going on with your sig boy.