DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@SR

Thank's for the hug man, sounds like you need a hug too.

*hugs you back*

Alas you cannot count on Hollywood to really stick with the original designs of anything.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

well for some reason "cunt" is used in a bad way in my country. maybe it is just the diffrent language, but it still offends me..... i mean, it is dutch,yeah......

and no DW i am not racist!

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

This page is too wide now and SR made it that way. SR, is it because you hate skinny people??????????????

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Drawing women is hard.

I mean, drawing women with correct anatomy in energetic poses that aren't over-sexualized is hard.

Men and Predators, on the other hand, are like Batman/Spider-Man, who I used to draw a lot, so they're incredibly easy.

But women...

Drawing women is hard.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Fucking eh, I cant even turn my eyes without it hurting, I hate being sick!

@DW: I don't see how my post made the thread wider, it's just regular text, it should have just gone up and down like usual, but okay. And yesh, I hates all yous skinny minies! I'm really a giant who has giant sized posts, yeah, that............

@Bloo: I honestly don't draw humans really, but women are really hard to draw without that happening, and I find Yautja difficult to draw, mine are always off in one way or another, but I found a tutorial for that I need to try.

Edit: My brother just "slit my throat" with a red marker, and told me my new name is Cutthroat Bill, this pleases me and you shall all refer to me as such from this day forward. For realz.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

For all those who have seen MrRepzion, His last video made me physically sick for all the strawman.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

@SR Your long string of exclamation marks made it widen, because it was uninterrupted. The thread layout doesn't break up uninterrupted strings of characters, instead it makes the post space big enough to fit it, thus pushing the vertical edges of the page outward. The longer the string, the wider the page gets.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Ah, that makes sense.

I just found out that one of my dad's bosses owns the Batmobile from the original Batman TV series. Or at least one of the replicas.

GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, GUYS.

IMG_0123.JPG

Way ahead of you there

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I know no Christmas. I know iced-over driveway and yellow throat slime and dog going bugfuck mad at three in the morning. Santa is punishing us. The sacrifice was rejected and now the shit is ON.

Wait. The sacrifice was rejected?

SHIT ON MY DICK.

It's because you broke the final seal! Now the Snowpocalypse shall commence. You have turned Santa's wrath upon us all.

"Snowpocalypse" is what it's called when two Abomasnow have ROUGH MAKE-UP SEX.

250px-460Abomasnow.png250px-460Abomasnow.png

Uhhh....no I'm talking heavy snow fall, extremely cold temperatures and ice. Lots of ice.

There's gonna be a lot of white stuff, in any case.

(Because of the white fur.)

At first I was like O.O?

But then I saw the part about the fur.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo:

DAT SIG!!!!

Anyway, i want to buy Zelda: wind waker HD, but i don't know if it is worth it, is it?

Buy it. Right now.