concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

So a nice recovery of beautiful cars and fast women for PTSN!

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Alright everybody my vacation ends tomorrow and I hit the road again for the next foreseeable future(except for off-time and whatnot). So if anyone wants to talk to me on Skype with me having to tell you "Sorry my internet connection is crappy" or "Gotta log out we're out running a storm right now" contact me NOW.

My Skype name is PsychoKat 95 so if you've added me feel free to say hey. If I haven't added you feel free to add me if you want.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Why are you hitting the road, did the road do something bad?

No I live on a truck, an 18-Wheeler to be more specific, my dad's a trucker and whenever we're not on vacation or on are usual two days of off-time we're on the road. Some days it's fun some days in the very definition of Hell and sometimes more of the other for a while. But alas since I don't have my own place I go wherever my mom and dad go. This time around I'm sure the company my dad works for is gonna send him to some state that's already buried under tons of snow, they tend to do that.

But to reassure you DW nope I haven't done anything bad.

The corner of my right eye is red, I really wish the doctors knew what was up with it.

Wait...

YOU're the road?

Nope I'm Heroic Chaos.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Chaos!!! Woot!!!!

krio, Human, 10 years ago

I just played zelda, and i noticed...... Link is CUTE when he is young!!!!

If I ever become an American, on Thanksgiving I'm gonna be thankful for Hyunyoung from Rainbow.

@DW: I ran out of words.

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i think i have seen enough asian women now....

Are you like a racist person?

That's racist dude

i'm not racist!

i have just seen too many links, and wish to avoid them from now on, because i am not interested in them!

it isn't the fact that they are asian!

seriously, if i would show you an american, or an african american 10 TIMES A WEEK, i would assume yuo would avoid those links too, am i right?

and the fact they are asian has nothing to do with it!!!!

i watch yongyea everyday, and he is an asian!!!!!

EDIT:mate, i am not racist. and hopefully i won't be called a "cunt".

ik ben niet racistisch! ik ben niet een racist! ik ben niet een racist! jammer dat jullie geen nederlands verstaan....

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Krio said:

I'm not a racist, but...

Edit: No one actually thinks you're racist, Krio. Except maybe DW.

But seriously, don't rage quit on us like the last few members who got banned.

No such thing as too much Asian women and I enjoy the links the DeathWraith post.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

DW's links are the backbone of the entire Off-Topic Thread series.

Indeed they are.

Edit: "Drummer Joey Jordison leaves Slipknot"

Damnit now I need a hug.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

PETER JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That fucker changed Bolg from an awesome costume character into a CG abomination! They did a total redesign of the character and he doesn't even look cool anymore. Games Workshops already released a miniture of Bolg as he was originally designed because it was supposed to be the final design, same with the Bridge Direct who makes the action figures, I totally snagged an awesome original design Bolg today cause they're flying off the shelves now that they're going to be rare.

Why would anyone do such a thing? I mean it cant be a money thing because they already shot the scenes with Conan Stevens(guy who plays Bolg, first guy that played the Mountain in Game of Thrones) so it actually cost them more money to do this, and it is in no way an improvement, why, WHY?!?!?!

You actually see Bolg as he was originally designed as a costumed character in the first Hobbit film, fighting Dwalin in the flashback scene to the battle of the east gate of Moria. The only thing that is actually the same after the redesign is a set of bear claws sticking up off of the Pauldrons. Dammit man, why couldn't you stick with something good?

@DL: That sucks :[ *Hugs*

"and hopefully i won't be called a "cunt"."

But that's just Australian for "person". You got something against Australians now?

"if i would show you an american, or an african american 10 TIMES A WEEK, i would assume yuo would avoid those links too, am i right?"

No. Especially if you mean an actual American. But if you mean the white people who massacred the Americans and then made the USA, then I see them a lot more than 10 times a week and don't avoid them at all. I mean where the hell do you think they came from? Also, as far as I know, current Americans are of all races, so distinguishing between "American" and "African-American" as if only the whites are true Americans and the blacks are an accepted separate group, while the Asians, Indians, Arabs, Natives and so on don't even count kinda makes you look racist. Anyway, no one's forcing you to click the links.

@Bloo
I only started linking last thread, please pay more attention to the kr qt class. Also, see me after school in the principal's office ;) ;)