zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah no kidding, I know it sounds absurd because I'm sixteen years old and Shockwave is fourteen years old. But the LOS code of honor says that age does not matter, it is how much the body has grown that matters. Besides I show great respect to Shockwave because before I met him on PSN, everybody on PSN would make fun of me. But that's when Shockwave's angry side comes in to use. One time, I was trying to ask a girl out online and her friends would poke fun out of me and curse at me. But then accidently Shockwave had joined just for the sake of playing online and heard what those punks were saying to me. So he managed to get his temper high enough to lure them away and we started to become best friends.

So over time he has been making sure that no one was messing with me and I decided to join his clan the LOS clan to repay all he has done for me. Sure he can get a little bit too angry and have something we like to call a "meltdown" which is when he gets angry enough to the point where he is sweating. If this surprises you, he actually rarely gets mad. He told me that he always seemed like he was mad on this site because he only came on when he was in a bad mood. Mainly to practice controlling his rage.

But since I'm friends with him, every site that knows him that I go on always thinks that I'm him. You guys are not the first. I don't know how your relationship exactly went down with him because I don't know EVERYTHING about him, but I can tell it was not a very strong one at all. I wanted to try out this site because I wanted to see if Shockwave was telling the truth. Which at this point it seems he was telling the truth about this site especially with the negative feed back and results I have gotten on this site.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think this site is as bad as Shockwave told me it would be. For a website, it's not that bad. But it could be a little better if some of the members here learned to respect other people. Now not ALL of you are bad but quit a few are very disrespectful, I'm talking about the members who gave me the Shockwave threats. This comment might sound like a threat to the MODS but it's not. It's truth, also MODS using the same lines that I used in my previous posts to threaten me makes you look stupid, just couldn't bottle the truth, you know?

Take this advice MODS, your threats or tricks don't work on me or any one else. Just because you say you will bane me, doesn't mean your scaring me. In fact, in my last post I basically just stated that I'm not afraid to be banned, because I know that if the "Shockwave Threats" continue any longer, I'm going to fall into a life sucking abyss. The only thing that scares me at this point is more "Shockwave Threats". The brave people are always the one's who stand out. That doesn't mean I will do stuff like this in the future, it just means that I'm not afraid.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^Good grief I can see where this is going already.

@gamefreak

If the surgery is absolutely necessary I believe you should go ahead and have the surgery. But just to be on the safe side you should try to get a second opinion, just in case.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

@Zero-Alpha: Noone has called you shockwave in weeks. And I'm damn sure none of the the mods want to message you on PSN.

Stop kicking up shit, We were actually starting to get used to you and treat you like you were your own person.

@Bloo: Your sigs broken!

@Supersonicman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCPygBhCFnU is a great standup comedian who does the whole black thing.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

agreed, and for the record here im just going to say this once, stop attempting to start shit with everyone. No one here cares enough to send you messages on your PSN account and unless your email is displayed in your profile then the only members who have access to it are the Mods, and we have much better things to do with our time then sending you emails trying to make fun of you... I really dont give a fuck about whatever clan shit you and shockwave are in because guess what that shit doesnt mean anything on this website. If it is a gaming clan then stop taking it so damn serious as this is the internet and that is a game, not real life or reality. Stop bitching and making up lies because i'm done with your bullshit.

@Peterson: Well said.

So anyone doing anything cool for Christmas?

And after further review of his posting hes gone. Not going to have another drama queen running around the board making everything about them and only them.

After re-reading his post, Did ZA think i was a mod? I was the only one to really make a point about him being Shockwave.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Oh, I don't know... Probably. On the other hand, who gives a shit? 'MIRIGHT? HAH?

lulz too true DD

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo
Yeeeeeee boi if you like to look at Korean girls instead of being productive, fiddle.se is where you want to be, like once a day. Also, I haven't been able to see your sig for a few days now.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

For those who want to know, his name is Gary Owens.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@CH & Peterson: Yeah, I thought he was getting better actually...

@DW: I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW, I HAVE FINALS TO STUDY FOR. FUCK.

Also wow, it looks like everyone noticed my sig but me. I guess this means its time for a new one. A CHRISTMAS SIG.

@SSM: I should look him up, I haven't paid attention to stand-up since, like, Eddie Murphy's early years. (No, DD, I haven't seen much Carlin, and I know you're now really disappointed in me.)

@Bloo: GET OUT.

Carlin? I don't really like many american comics, I like the Anglosphere ones.

Bill Bailey,
Billy Connolly,
Dylan Moran,

Carlin is God as far as I'm concerned, but Billy Connolly's great too.

I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight, So hit me up people!

I'm finally on Skype again, after 1 1/2 weeks of avoiding you assholes in order to be productive.

@DD: You forgot to say "And don't come back until you've seen every George Carlin video on Youtube."

Which is exactly what I'm doing. In about a week. When FINALS ARE OVER HELL YEAH.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Great news: My vacation starts on December 9th instead of the 13th!

So I've come to the conclusion that i have the highest kill count on this website (In RPG's) which is 13.

Come at me.

IS THIS ON-TOPIC DISCUSSION I'M HEARING?

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE.

(I'm telling you because it's my duty as a fellow member, and not because my own kill-count is below 5.)