krio, Human, 10 years ago

i... i don't even use my skype anymore....

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Oh I see so now everyone's talking on skype instead of here and the whole forum is basically obsolete. Another reason to hate skype. Thanks, Obama.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I AM HERE. I TALK TO MYSELF. IT FUN.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

It's almost Christmas, We're our least busy during the holidays.

The only time of year where i can get drunk and have noone concerned for my safety.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

just think if you all hate each other so much then eat a lime and deal with it! pfft buncha smart ones here!

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Guys, I figured out I can have brain surgery to fix a major problem of mine.

Should I eventually take it?

BTW, it is basically really bad shaking I can't control. Has caused plenty a foul ups. (Such as cutting myself, dropping things, keeping me from signing my name, spilling things, etc.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Absolutely. If the only drawback is money, take it anyway. It sounds a lot like Parkinson's, and I'm pretty sure no one with that would tell you "I wouldn't get cured, even if I had the money." Unless they're extremely religious. And, honestly, if you wouldn't take surgery because of God, you wouldn't be on a forum about rape machines.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

But what if my god was a rape machine?

Parkinson's wouldn't exist, dude. No-brainer.

He'd probably make more public appearances though, just 'cause he'd be more of a

dick.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

I almost had a heart attack laughing at DD's Skype experience.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

It depends on how extreme and or extensive the surgery is compared to the spasms. If they want to root around your brain with a spork and remove a large chunk then I'd say no. If they want to do a relatively minor surgery I'd consider it, but the brain is one of the most important parts of a persons body, like the heart is, without it you cant live, and if it is damaged it limits how much you can truly enjoy life.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

.....I have had a very dark christmas experience... Let me tell you the TRUE story... Of my last years christmas holiday.....

It was a day where you would try to get as much christmas stuff as possible. I was just minding my own bussiness, doing what i do everyday. in other words, i was doing my daily cycle of activities.

Me: *gets drunk, puts of shirt, ripps off nipples, and passes out.*

Suddenly my bell rang... I opened the door and saw santa claus..... And a giant knife with blood on it, as he said "yike! I knew you's was a little bitch! But not a fuckingst snitch!".

I ran upstairs, with santa following me, and found my gun. Then i jumped down, and saw the entire city was demolished. I saw johnny cage for some reason, and shot his balls, same with liu kang. Then some reindeir appeared, which i shot multiple times but it didn't die!

Me: "dafuq?"

It eventually died because of a "minor heartattack". I ran further and saw slays with presents in them, but at impact the presents EXPLODE! So naturally i started shooting. But i had to reload.

Me: reload mo'fuckahs!

So i reloaded and suddenly, somebody threw my WORST nightmare at my face.... It was E.T for the atari!
So i threw it away.
And there was santa with a knife.

Santa: hey kids, yike! It's me! Jah' boy santa! yike!

Me: reload mofawka's!

Santa: fuck krio, and his pee pee!

Me: *shoots santa*

So he died. But then fox came and said something very important! "Blablablablablavla" is what i understood though.

Me: da fuck did you just say?

Then there was a little elf that piloted a nazi germany plane as it said "hey, you killed santa? Well get ready for this asswhoopin! I ain't playin, no games!". Naturally, i killed it, but wait! Santa came back from the dead. I beat him in a fist fight, and suddenly slender man came walking by!

Me: i don't like this, let me get my gun! No AMMO MOTHUFUCKAH!

I gulped as i saw slender man take millions of guns, and shoot me to death. I was deader then a bitch.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^ I could see me writing that, if I was high and a monkey was forcing me to write what it said word for word.

Amazing.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

tfw no average Korean gf

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

I watched a stand up comedian make jokes about how his life is living with a black wife and son and also his experiences. Needless to say,It was too funny.

@DW: Amazing.

Edit: Spaghetti is pretty amazing. I love spaghetti.

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

What do I want for Christmas?

I want everybody to stop calling me Shockwave. How many times do I have to say it? What is it going to take to convince you guys to stop believing that I'm just some guy trying to vow revenge on a site he got kicked off of? At first I thought the whole "Shockwave Speculation" was just some funny little joke. But after what Peterson just called me, I'm starting to take this whole rumor a lot more seriously. Please stop this madness! I would kill for at least a full twenty four hours of people to stop name calling me and to stop spaming my email and PSN account with threats relating to Shockwave. But if you guys can't stop with the Shockwave threats then you may as well just bane me from this site just to end my suffering. Which I know you guys don't mind pushing the bane button on me since a lot of people here hate me. So if you guys don't like me here on this site, I will leave peacefully.

There is a difference between my master and I. Shockwave doesn't know when to stop fighting, But I on the other hand can control my rage a little better and restrain my self from fighting when it is not necessary. But this post here is very necessary! Believe me, if Shockwave saw your faces again he would be in a very dark mood. He would also not be as kind as I am to you because it took me a lot of work to gain the rights of the LOS clan to even create an account on this site. I am not anything like the present day Shockwave, and trust me you don't want to meet him. I have made efforts to have a better relationship with this site then my master did.

But lets gather everything we know so far. The people of this site don't like me. I am not good enough nor worthy to join any clan on this site. I have been given warnings by the MODS. So I just want to say that I am sorry for wasting my chance to prove my self on this site. But I am currently struggling to get along with the community of this site. The blame is on me for taking my master's advice for granite and being careless with the consequences I was warned to face. If you guys want me to leave then just tell me and I will grant your wish. You don't have to make efforts to lure me away.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

could you link me to the comedian supersonic man
and wait shockwave is your master ?
WHY U HAVE SPLIT PERSONNALITY ?