Predator:

The super predator species
The super predator blade.
The spear gun.

Human:

Battle android species (not synthethic)
Agent species.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

We discussed an Engineer species, and seeing as we hardly know anything about them, we're not putting them in until we know more.

Some classes of Alien (I think it's Drone, Warrior, Runner and Praetorian) can have an acid spit ability.

There is an Empress class, which is essentially the same thing as a Queen Mother.

The Razor Claws were only seen in one game, though I'm sure if you had the points and the reputation, you could negotiate with the Mods about being a Praetorian with long claws and other features of a Razor Claw.

-------

Super Predators haven't even been discussed. Personally I don't see why not.

The Spear Gun is already a weapon I'm pretty sure.

-------

Are Battle Androids even in any of the comics? I'm a little lost on what you mean.

By Agent do you mean like, a normal Weyland-Yutani agent like Burke in Aliens?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'm actually kind of interested in seeing humans that aren't marines, but are still capable of figuring out how to fight.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

FIRE HUNTER:

yes, like that! agents!

battle androids, as in the ones seen in aliens vs predator 3. synthetics are workers, but those battle drones are something diffrent.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Kiro remove the text from under your sig... its too obnoxiously long.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Krio we really don't need that much detail, You can be a human and just say you're an agent.

okay peterson....

... and please call me krio....

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It would be cool if we had the powerloader for the marines class and give the aliens some new abilities. Also the praetorian can spit acid but on this site it won't let you choose it, what's the deal with that MODS? For the holidays I would also like you MODS to lower the points for some of the xeno classes because I really want that acid spit ability but it costs too much. I can't get the points because I suck at RPG and never played it.

Zero-Alpha I think you can get an Exosuit as a marine which is essentially a power loader at its core, only you can mount guns on it.

Also, we're not going to lower the points requirement.

You obviously havent read the rules... Points are awarded based on the staffs decision on how well you did participating in a "MAINBOARD" i say again "MAINBOARD RPG" A "MAINBOARD RPG" is one that is created and actually 100% moderated. at the end of the "MAINBOARD RPG" Mods award points to each member after we have a discussion. The fact that you want something just means you have to wait and earn it, Nothing worth waiting for was ever handed out, much as it is in todays real world.

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Peterson, the first part of your response about the points is useless information to me cause I did read the rules and already know what your telling me. But still its the holidays Not grumpy ass. Ebenezer Scrooge from the "Christmas Carol". No offense Peterson. Though master Shockwave did warn me about responding to you in the way I just did now, I couldn't bottle the truth, you know? You can't say I have not read the rules unless you have the power to read my mind. It's just not possible for someone like you to be 100% sure of what I have and have not done. I do expect a. . . . lets say not polite response to this post. Though the only problem is that I'm not in the mood to be playing a game of tag your it, but instead you don't tag you argue. Sorry for your troubles.

Bravo for a well-spelled out and grammatically correct response, Zero-Alpha. Although talking to ANY mod like that is a dangerous game, Peterson just has a lower tolerance for it.

Although, referring to Shockwave as "Master Shockwave" makes you look like an idiot. Sorry, I couldn't bottle the truth, you know?

That is true....

Well Holy shit if I didn't just read it I would never had thought that the kid could spell! But lets take a review at your assessment shall we:

*As its clearly stated in the rules on what points are used for and how they are awarded I have my doubts that until you "attempted" to retort a response out of me by your first fully readable post that doesn't want to make me punch an infant in the face, that you actually had read the rules.

*Second "Master Shockwave" Great example of fine member who was banned for speaking out against multiple staff members, and breaking multiple rules, sounds like a solid person to model yourself after.

*And Last, Because as you have stated it is the holidays I'm not going to warn you or ban you, as of now, however trust me when i say this, do not mistake my kindness for weakness, because if you attempt to pull something like your previous post again there will be repurcussions.

**TOPIC LOCKED**