Ciaosarah is a Right C*nt (or: Deathdrop loses it)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Good evening. The moderation team wish to inform the AVPUniverse Community that the banned bot account known as "ciaosarah" is, as the British would say, "a right cunt." True, as a bot "he" has no sentience or even a human operator, but given that it has continued posting even though we've banned it, the moderation team wishes to make the following statement:

"Ciaosarah is a cunt. Fuck him. I am going to find a time machine and kick his father in the balls just before his conception. Merely by existing, ciaosarah makes the world mediocre and filthy. I hope he gets run over by a steam roller that had spent the day paving a cow-shit covered field so that the fecal matter would be so thoroughly ground into his molecular structure that no amount of washing could banish the stench. I would say I fucked his mother, but that would make me guilty of bestiality. I know this post will accomplish absolutely nothing. I don't care. Fuck this guy and the boil-ridden meat hole he slithered out of. I would rather plug my head up a wooly mammoth's ass and inhale than look upon him. He is the spawn of Satan and he must be destroyed. The bells are ringing. Do you hear them? Don't you lie to me."

Thank you for your time.

I told them. I told them the rats wold come.

EDIT: So listen, China wants shoes, right? Little plastic shoes with lead paint and the sigils of internationally famous sportsmen on them. But there are too many people in China. They have too many people, and we need to sell some fucking sneakers. WE MAKE THE SHOES OUT OF BABIES. It's genius. They don't want girls and we don't want crappy shoe-making jobs, so it all works out, right? Yes. And in a few decades' time, it'll be just dudes. Dudes can't grow babies in their tummies. JOKE'S ON YOU. We'll out=reproduce them and steal their... Their... I can't remember what I was talking about.

No, but it's sheer fucking genius. I tried to tell my wife the idea, but she was too busy sucking someone else's dick YOU FUCKING WHORE no calm again.

Haha. Yes.

All these babies, sacrificed to the almighty logo. THE SWOOSH HEARS ALL. JUST DO IT, BITCHES. IA! IA!

And I beheld an angel, and on his chest were seven titties, and on these titties were written all the names of God.

OOOOOH! I'm BIIIIIIIIIGER THAN HOOOOOOUSES!

What do you think you're doing? This thread is LOCKED!

I'm gonna stick a bendy straw up your ass.

HEY! Disrespecting a mod is an automatic ban! That means WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-