Radioactive xenomorphs?

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

If there were such things as radioactive xenomorphs, then what would there abilities, size, or design be? Put your thoughts below.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is assuming that radiation actually affects Xenomorphs. Also, if it affected them at all, it would likely be that the radiation-affected Xenomorphs would be useless, and likely killed by their brethren.

I forget whether or not Aliens: CM was canon, because if it is, that would mean that Xenomorphs do undergo changes when exposed to Radiation. Even though radiation doesn't work like that at all.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I think I asked this before when I first joined. Someone pointed out that there's a difference between radioactivity in fiction (the one we typically think of) and actual radioactivity, which isn't awesome at all.

As pointed out by a lot of people, the radiation blast at the end of Aliens shouldn't have affected the Xenos in ACM. At least, not in the way it did. Some even call it stupid. I don't really care.

Edit: This is all assuming radiation has the same effect on them as it does anything from Earth. But realistically (as loosely as I can say that in relation to Xenos), they wouldn't get powers, abilities, (useful) mutations, etc. They would just get sick and die.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's stupid.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Not how I wanted to put it but I'm in total agreement with you.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I actually feel kinda bad now, 'cause he was probably hoping for a response that didn't shut him the fuck down.

Like, "I bet they could get the ability to fly. Wouldn't that be hella sweet?"

Waralien, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Probably, over time, they could develop some kind of resistance to the radiation poisoning like some species of animal do. Not a useful thing, but it would be a small step higher on the evolution stairway.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

They'd be the most dangerous species in the entire universe, only now they give you cancer.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Those routes include Bangkok - Pitsanuloak, nike air max plus for men which will be extended to Chiang Mai nike air max plus wholesale buy nike air max plus uk City, viewed as the country's buy nike air max plus shoes northern logistical buy nike airmax plus hub and tourist destination hub; Bangkok - nike air max plus discounted Nakorn Ratchasima, cheapest nike air max plus which will be extended to Nong Khai province, nike air max plus wholesale viewed as a gateway to the Lao capital of Vientiane; buy air max plus wholesale Bangkok - Rayong, the country's buy nike air max plus wholesale newest nike air max plus eastern seaboard industrial hub and deep-sea newest nike air max plus shoes port; and Bangkok - Hua Hin, viewed as a flourishing newest air max plus tourist destination and classic air max plus shoes gateway classic nike air max plus to the southern region. No matter which party will finally win the bidding for the high- speed trains, all the railways running through those provinces will apply the same operational systems, according to the transport minister. Chatchart said he will leave for Kunming city in southern China some time next month to discuss the 4.9-billion- U.S.-dollar high- speed rail project with senior Chinese government officials.