Prometheus 2 (and 3)

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'm probably one of 5 people who actually looks at the news page, so if you missed it, Ridley Scott has already stated that the script for Prometheus 2 is finished, and there might even be a third film.

I think fan reaction is mostly positive. Honestly, I'm indifferent. I really just don't care - not out of malice, I just... I don't care in the same way I don't generally think about my kitchen appliances.

(On an off-topic note, it's interesting how AVPG went the traditional fansite route with news and all that while we evolved into an RP community...)

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I like the balance we have, We are a strongly knit community who protect our own. What more can you ask.

But yeah, I personally hope its a great movie!

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Those routes include Bangkok - Pitsanuloak, nike air max plus for men which will be extended to Chiang Mai nike air max plus wholesale buy nike air max plus uk City, viewed as the country's buy nike air max plus shoes northern logistical buy nike airmax plus hub and tourist destination hub; Bangkok - nike air max plus discounted Nakorn Ratchasima, cheapest nike air max plus which will be extended to Nong Khai province, nike air max plus wholesale viewed as a gateway to the Lao capital of Vientiane; buy air max plus wholesale Bangkok - Rayong, the country's buy nike air max plus wholesale newest nike air max plus eastern seaboard industrial hub and deep-sea newest nike air max plus shoes port; and Bangkok - Hua Hin, viewed as a flourishing newest air max plus tourist destination and classic air max plus shoes gateway classic nike air max plus to the southern region. No matter which party will finally win the bidding for the high- speed trains, all the railways running through those provinces will apply the same operational systems, according to the transport minister. Chatchart said he will leave for Kunming city in southern China some time next month to discuss the 4.9-billion- U.S.-dollar high- speed rail project with senior Chinese government officials.