inactive members.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

there are some members here that i miss like...

otang! where did he go? i liked him!

bad apple! man, he has been off! where did he go?

the predator13! where... is... HE/SHE?

dang?

are they still on the site?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's amazing that you even know Otang, considering he left maybe 2 years before you came around.

But yeah, it'd be cool to have all the old people still hanging around.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

There was some guy named Zozobra or something who (supposedly) actually did die, so the title isn't as funny as you'd think.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Yeah the title pulls up alot of old stuff, Could you change it to Old members? In a site as old as this, People come and go. And in life having to say goodbye for the last time hurts more than anything.

What hurts more is the ones we didn't say goodbye to, I wonder if they remember us fondly.

Yeah, let's change it to "Inactive Members."

It's not like they don't show up from time to time, though. TD somehow makes it back once a year, like Santa in July.

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I almost became an inactive member. I miss Guant. I haven't seen him in forever. But to know a friend died, I can't even imagine how sad that is.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Predator 13 is most certainly MALE.

Also, I can get him on. Maybe.

P13 is doing fine, He's just very busy with work.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is so much like attending my own funeral.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Man i miss Stalker... He always gave my a good crack out of life. You still talk with him DD?

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I also haven't seen Predatorv2 in a while. Shame, he helped me when I first joined up.

I haven't spoken to Stalker is years. PV2 is also showing up less frequently. Predator428 disappeared entirely. Come to think of it, just about everyone in Balatu disappeared on us.

Pv2 is fine, He does 2 jobs.

Come to think of it we could probably merge the clans by now, Having a council rather than leaders and the forums wouldnt be dead.

the question has been brought up many times in the past about a possible merge however im pretty sure DD jumped across a table on a couple of the suggestions, and while holding a knife to someones neck made some rash explanation or another ether way the clans are remaining the same right now as If im not mistaken P is inactive once again so its just kinda at a stalemate.

Last time I e-mailed him, he answered within a day. ...Though, that was, like, 3 months ago, and he'd just recently posted about something.

but all in all its a slow ass process to change anything really on the site.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The old days in Balatu are ones to be remembered for me. I don't think I was in for long but I miss it.

And I miss Stalker and predatoress. Between them and the Doc, what happened? I know DD you havent spoken to Stalk in years and neither have I, nor to Predess. But any idea?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I speak to Stalker plenty, he's just fine.

^ That's good to hear. Any word on Isejin?

Wow, I haven't talked to Stalker and Predess in years, and it's been months with Doc. I remember when I used to talk to people like Donut on a regular basis.

Sigh i miss the long msn convos with Donut haha hard to think that so many of the old members are gone now rather sad to say for old asses (Site Years) for people like me DD and Dave and bloo