Xenomorph traits?

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I've been wondering that if after someone got facehugged could the xeno that came out of them take on their traits,personality,even emotions?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No. That isn't how it works. It takes some minor genetic traits and that's it. A Xeno is a Xeno, regardless of what host it's from.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I am insulted that you would ask something like this! Do the words "unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality" mean nothing to you, man!?

If there was one fatal flaw that led to the humiliating ultimate demise of the hybrid in Alien Resurrection, it was its affection for Ripley.

UNCLOUDED BY CONSCIENCE,

REMORSE,

OR DELUSIONS OF MORALITY!

THE PERFECT ORGANISM!

tl;dr: no

predator34, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I have to agree with Deathdrop
a xeno is a xeno, regardless of the host

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I always liked the theory that Xenos do in fact have personalities, but they're so alien that we couldn't possibly comprehend that.

Anyway, nah.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sure they do.

None of it is the good parts though. Like your boner. It is rape.

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I don't think so, it has already been known that xenomorphs take traits of the hosts genes or DNA, the only xenomorph in the Alien universe that has been able to have emotions is the New Born. But other then that no.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry buy cheap nike free 5.0 shoes has since become a new growth point for the nike free 5.0 men's running shoes country's economic development. In 2012, the industry's nike free 5.0 running shoes nike free 5.0 men's running sneakers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, with exports nike free 5.0 running sneakers of cultural products nike free 5.0 running shoes for men amounting to 21.73 billion nike free 5.0 mens U.S. dollars. nike free 5.0 trainer SURVIVAL nike free 5.0 sale STRUGGLE While private players have rushed nike free 5.0 shoes runnners to take a slice nike free 5.0 size 12 of the pie, many have not found nike free 5.0 size 13 it as tasty nike free 5.0 size 11 as it appears on the surface. "Lack nike free 5.0 size 10 of supervision on pricing and program quality has nike free 5.0 size 9 made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.