The terrifying force of nature hybrid

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

If you could, what do you think a xenomorph mixed with every single species in the universe would look like, its weaknesses, advantages, how much of a threat it is, I shall call this idea "The Terrifying Force Of Nature Project".

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well it would honestly probably be a jumbled mess. I'm pretty sure a Xenomorph's DNA can only mix with one other creature's during the gestation phase and the DNA of every creature in the known universe just wouldn't mix, and it would come out probably as a pile of slime that has no functionality or whatever.

And that is your "terrifying force of nature project".

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

What Firehunter said. Having features from every creature in the universe would probably make it unable to move.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

You're making me imagine a Ben 10 Xeno.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Actually, now that I think about it, a xeno with features from every single animal in the universe would look a bit like The Thing.

EDIT: I'm now picturing a big orange rocky xeno with a cigar in its mouth yelling "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

like.... what?

i am thinking of a blue xenomorph that runs faster then the speed of sound....

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Stop that right now, we'll have no xenomorphs of that nature here!

In fact, I don't know why I haven't locked this yet.

Hunts_End, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Drawing last week I found out the hard way that trying to mix too many things at once gets you an abomination. This thing needs to die, and it will in chapter ten of the fan novel that never will be.---> https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1234496_674246825953464_1201109758_n.jpg

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

someone should lock this because now i am thinking of....

a xeno... that has a red cape with an 's' and flies...

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

And with that, the thread soars into Valhalla.