Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

What post are we up to now?

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is the 963'rd post. If you go on the forum it says next to the topic name.

Gaunt, Yautja, 10 years ago

Another post race, aye?

Well, it'll either be Bloo or DW who get post 969- .. I mean 1000! to this usual accordance of events.

Also, the stars might start to align on us again, and that ever so delicious creature that plagues the night might besiege us all yet again...

... can you taste the butter!?

I can't believe it's not either D:

I can't believe it's not either D:

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

it should be me!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Nah.

@Gaunt: Holy shit, it's you. Where were you when we needed cake? Where were you when we needed you most?

i am in fact..... an apple kisser....

i loveses.... zhe applez...

zhey musz be zhe besz zhing in zha world!

zhey are!

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ze apples? Ze apples are the onez oo r ze onez to kiss ze. Ze apples can kiss whomever ze choose. Ze might even kiss ze Bloo one.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, I almost puked there. So there's that.

Ze applez love only me!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Meh I'm just looking forward to hitting the surf a little over a week. Maybe I can score a nice collection of sea glass and some shells.

Gaunt, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'd puke on ze floor as well, if I spent all me time kissing apples an' not eating them.

@Bloo

Holy shit! .. I am .. ME! O.O

I might also be 'Bloo' D;

An' aye, it has been a very long time, I've let the cake down! DX .. so, voila~

French%20Apple%20Tart0001.jpg

I present a scummy French Tart French Apple Tart!

Anyways, I guess I'm trying to just, come back, as I do always love this place an' the wacky people who make it live, I've just been busy an', flailin' about .. but hazzar!! CAK-..TART-CAKE-DELICIOUSNESS!!

Also, post 972~ Gettin' closer.

We need 1000 posts right?

Tuand9, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is a long thread

They usually go until the 1000th post, Its good for keeping the forum active while AvP discussions are on a low.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got the 1000th post last time.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm gonna get it this time. This is not a challenge, I'm just letting you know.

So I've been having a series of strange and vivid dreams lately, Probably not the best time to stay awake until 4am looking up the doings of the worst humans in history, Namely Vlad the Impaler.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Guys it's just the 1000th post. No big deal, unless you win some cash or something you know? Also I think I tried to over come my fear of 'The Grudge" so I watched the first movie once, the second twice, and the third three times. Guess what happens next. I watched "The Grudge" so much that I think the Grudge is kind of hot. I'm going crazy, I'M CRAZY!
("The Crazies"?) What NO!

Its one of those dumb things we all love. But DD always gets the last post.

Speaking of nothing, I've come to realize that i mostly listen to cheesy 80's songs. Which is embarrassing to admit.

Edit: Zero-Alpha i dont mean to harp on at you or anything, But you cant have wind/electricity powers. Sorry buddy!

I think the movie that stayed with me the most was Hunger, God that film is haunting. You can see the trailer here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw7WJLZmVF4.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

What the fuck do you MEAN it's "JUST" the 1000th post?

Get out. Get out now. We don't have time for punks like you.