skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Now I'm curious, and what's CERN?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cockatoos Eating Red Ninjas.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

They're an evil organization that takes over the world by 2036 by creating a time machine.

In other words, CERN is hella boss.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

CERN is the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, although the original name was European Council for Nuclear Research (Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire in French) from which it gets its name. It's most notable achivement is the Large Hadron Collider, although I prefer to call that sexy beast the Large HARDON Collider.

So is ConcreteHunter a scientist or something similarly awesome or just a LAME tourist?

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

He is maths.

I envy his skilz.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey Skull-Ripper! Pickle! How about that! How about that! How about that! How about digitty that! You can not kill me! I'm too badass at Black Ops 2 to die!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

CAWADOODY

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

For some reason, I'm starting to think you guys don't like me very much, because I heard there are people spying on me. Not that I have a problem with it.

Personally, I have cameras all over your room.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Creepers in a white van.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm gunu be a scientist. That's probably the simplest way to explain it.

I don't have a problem with you Zero-Alpha, but you're not badass if you have to say you are, and Black Ops 2 is not the most badass game ever, give me a call when you've beaten Goblin Commander on any difficulty if you truly want to be a badass gamer :]

Or any of the Gothic games, really.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm not that great of a gamer but getting a 42 kill streak in battlefield 3 is pretty good I think.(oh also I'm talking about in multiplayer).

I bet I could get a(n) < insert number of kills before you get bored and quit > killstreak against you in Half-Life.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

fite me irl and c wat happends u cheeky cunt m8

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Too your earlier comment on people not liking you, I think that was just a misunderstanding. We had a problem with a guy who made several accounts and acted very annoying. You never acted annoying (To my knowledge) Though you mentioning him seemed too much like a coincidence. But if it's any consolation, I'm sorry for the accusation and I will try my best to make you feel more welcome here.

Btw, I'm trying to learn what Africans were like before the slave trade so I can learn about my ancestors. Any websites you guys can think of?

Fight? In Real Life? Oooooh, that there fist fighhting sounds fun.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is me if i was a teacher...

Me: OK class, i will set up some rules.

Class:0__0

Me: okay, number 1, no breathing! i don't want to hear no *makes fake breathing noises* i don't want to hear nothing of that shit.

Class: is he a teacher?

Me: number 2, no blinking.... I am fucking serious, if i see any of you mother fuckers *raises fist*.

Pupil: i am sorry, but i don't think you are a real teacher...

Me:.... Say wut?!? Let me ask you... What are these? *points to my own nerdy glasses.*.

Pupil: 3D glasses.

Me:niggah wut?!! 3D glasses?!? Niggah you about to get yo' ass wooped out of this class in 3D! *punches student* yeah that's right! *student fleas* take your shit, TAKE YOUR SHIT! *throws backpack at him* mothefuckah...