DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeeee, go get yourself some of those tight black holes.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Concretehunter

You lucky bastard...

Have fun!

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Zero-Alpha wants a pickle. Anyone have one? Don't ask why, it's classified. Fuck I give up. The reason why Zero-Alpha needs a pickle is because one of the nearby hive queens made me drink toilet water by tricking me that there was pickles in the toilet. Also because while Zero-Alpha was flying through the night sky, he got hit by a plane.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Pickle? Did you say Pickle? I'll rip out your soul, crush it, roll it out into parchment and make an origami swan if you ever say the word pickle again. You want a pickle? Fine, have a pickle, but don't you ever say pickle again or we will find you and lock you up for the rest of your short, drug testing life, yeah, that's where safety tested drugs come from, people who said pickle without the "ok" to.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

For the love of what little sanity I have left and to spare you from my fathoming speches lets make thia simple kid.

Zero-alpha... STOP TALKING IN CHARACTER THAT IS IN A DIFFERENT THREAD!!
AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE THE SAME THING APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU! when you typw like you're reading a fucking book you sound stupid so save my time and yours use grammer!!!

I wasn't talking in character, just to be clear.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Remember, guys: "What Would Peterson Do?"

If that thing is something Peterson WOULDN'T, then you probably shouldn't.

This has been a lesson in "What Would Peterson Do?"

I was so sad when they told me I couldn't use the eggies to spawn my army, what's the point in having them then?

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

May I ask what your talking about?

If you are asking about what I said I wanted to put fake monster embryos in the eggies my dad bought, they said no an now I'm sad. If you don't know what an eggie is its a...... hard to explain clear egg cooking thing, google it.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

And this is why I try to stay on the good side of the Mods.

Oh and I discovered Nosleep Podcast not too long ago. A part of me is glad because I love horror but another part of me wished I hadn't discovered Nosleep Podcast. It's hard to scare me(unless you have an Army of Jumping Spiders but that'll never happen) but alot of those stories left me feeling very un-nerved, paranoid and one of them, which I think was a true story, made me break down sobbing. Which is REALLY saying something because I tend to not let people see me like that.

Ok by for now.

You try to stay on the mods' good side so your dad will let you put fake monster embryos in eggies?

I dont think there's any other reason.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

If I could be serious for a minute, people overdo the "don't get on the mods' bad side or YOU'RE IN A WORLD OF SHIT!!!" thing. We're not your boss or your mom or whatever. Don't be a dick, and you'll be just fine.

To be fair, there are a lot of communities with strict staff that don't have your guys' attitude or sense of humor (no swearing, automatic warning for even the slightest off-topic comment, no sex jokes, etc), which explains that mindset. I think we're lucky to have the staff that we do.

^Aye, I could Drink/Have sex to that statement.

This is actually the only place on the Internet that I know of where complaining to/about the mods is more likely to get your problem fixed than to get you banned.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Back from CERN.

Did you get your dick sucked by one of those black holes?

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

In all seriousness?

Maybe.