-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

NEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@DH: I think we should just see what happens from now on. The mods say he's being monitored, so they probably deleted the thread and don't want it discussed anymore. Besides, even though that comment was uncalled for, we provoked him into it.

He never WAS clear about being Shockeave, though, but I'll let it slide. Whether or not they're the same person, up till this point, he's been alright. I'll have to take his word for it.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

OH THIS IS WARRRRRRRRRRRR

*Pulls out Code Geass and Miri Nikki Shit*

WATCH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I say he should get banned because he mentioned on-topic stuff in the Off-Topic thread.

^Yeah kids stay off-topic.

YOU CANNOT OUT-ANIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't think you're allowed to call anyone kid.

The thread was deleted by me, I was making an honest speculation and some people turned it into "Lets all be massive cunts to ZA" thread. Although certain members are know for immaturity, It shoes true immaturity to personally attack other members when they have done nothing to deserve it. (As it stands)

I'm very disappointed in some members. Now back to the thread.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DH: nerrrrr

@DW: A very sound argument.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@CH: Sorry if I disappeared too quickly last night; it sounds like things got out of control. Everything OK?

Yep! Just a mis-communication.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Me and my brother are battling for ultimate Halo bragging rights. Halo 2, all maps, one match per map, fifteen points to win each match, no Banshees. Currently we have two maps down and I won both.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

I would destroy at that.

But seeing as how I got a controller for the Wii I will be playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the next [insert insane amount of time]

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

3 minutes.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm so bored. I'm going to get a girlfriend just because there's nothing else to do. Zero-Alpha away!

Then do something about it, draw a picture, write a story, make something out of a box or play a video game, something like that.

He say's he's getting a girlfriend, Fuck drawing!

It only said "I'm so bored" when I posted, but I have to agree with you CH, go get em' Zero, fuck drawing!

I would try and get a boyfriend/girlfriend....

If I was capable of being nice :-/
(And attractive and interesting)

I have plenty of female friends I just never thought of having a real relationship with any of them. But I'm going for it. I guess it's time for Zero-Alpha to flap his xenomorph wings and rise to the challenge. Just like before, Zero-Alpha away!

Yeah I actually have several friends that would be cool to date but they're either hetro (for the males) or taken (for both). I really don't feel that I'm mature enough for a relationship though. Tell me how it goes!

What a pain. Im sure you'll find someone. I think if your in high school or over then your old enough to date. I'll see how things go for you too Dronehive! Zero-Alpha strikes again! Zero-Alpha away!

Brb, Going to CERN.