skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I always forget that incredibly valid rule.

Edit: Xeno, that makes you older than my older brother, I'm seventeen, and I hope to get to know you too.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is probably my last post until later today, It was nice actually talking to you all rather than posting when everyone is asleep/at work.

I think it would be a big step verbally communicating tho, Maybe Just text for some time.

XenoX27, Yautja, 10 years ago

It was nice talking to you too concrete, My first day on the site was actually pretty welcoming.
SR, I know I'm old... just not mentally.
Bloo, not totally sure I sent the email correctly but if you didn't get it, just let me know.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Agreed, and I have to catch some ZZzzz cause it's nearly two in the morning here.

When I eventually get Skype I'm sure I'll make some obnoxious post about it and then we can chitty chat for realz, night Y'all.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@XX: 21, huh? So, like, do you enjoy long walks on the beach?

Edit: Wait, I'm pretty sure that was the right e-mail, but I didn't get anything, so: [email protected]

@CH: Wait, THAT I get. One of my better friends is like that. "I would bone her, But I don't have any romantic feelings for her."

I don't wanna sound like a "dudebro" by saying that. I genuinely consider her a friend, not just eye candy or whatever. I'm trying to imagine what it'd be like if I were in the same situation as you, and it's kinda tough, so your qualms and inability to really describe it isn't bad. Well, I guess it is on your end, but yeah.

Since it's more of a friend thing, I really think you should "Blunt Words"/"Real Talk" it out. I guess you'll have to explain to her that you're uncomfortable talking about some topics while others are alright, and since I don't know her, I don't know how you'd do that in your situation.

There IS a way to keep up verbal communication without getting into some of the stuff you don't wanna talk about. I talk to my two best friends about completely different things one-on-one, but the amount of communication is the same and the "closeness" is the same, too. I know it might be hard to change the content of your friendship while keeping the connection the same, but it looks like that's what has to happen (unless you wanna just get used to it, but I doubt that since you're asking about changing it).

Alright bloo I resent it, thanks again.

Cool, I see it now. I really wish we had a PM system here.

Yea, that would be helpful, but I guess that's just fir FB and stuff like that.

Did you get my e-mail? My internet went out for a few minutes.

Yes I did. Thank your very much four the help

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

"I've been meaning to get Skype"

No, don't get Skype. The last time I installed Skype (last month I think) only one of my contacts was online, and they were on Yahoo Messenger. Steam. Steam is the future. Which reminds me, Bloo, hit me.

Goddammit, Skype. We should all get Steam.

Except, my connection is always shitty where I'm at.

Edit: It's only 12:30am and I'm really tired for some reason.

Thanks for all the advice, It took 4 pages of this thread.

I was just making a passing question to see if anyone made any funny responses but i didn't expect the quality of the replys.

Ill start lurking again, And ill tell everyone how it goes with Attractive Swedish girl.

So are you avoiding to post your Steam in public right now, or...

I'm Concretehunt on steam, Shouldn't be hard to find me.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm Stormfrontt123 same as my PSN

It's good that I missed the attractive Swedish girl talk, because I don't believe in such things.

Bloo and SR get skype ya ding dongs

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm nickpech1 on steam... I think. Be nice to talk to yall. By the way, my nickname is TIM_THE_ENCHANTER.

I don't have a steam, my Skype is silverfoxz92.