DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Saw the walk-through for that one. Forgot that I left that one out.

Good news were out of the stormy area

One question I've been meaning to ask about games: Are any of you still capable of getting scared by what many people consider "horror" games?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Lol when did you see a walk-through? It's still in development, they're constantly adding new stuff.

EDIT: The only games I consider horror are the Silent Hill franchise. I still shiver even when I think about the name "Silent Hill". I only played The Room, mostly because after that I was 2 scared 3 play any of the others. So alone... So helpless...

I also made this trying to replicate some of that silent hill feel.

Isn't SCP: Containment Breach the one with that weird yellow multi-eyed(?) thing that pops-up out of nowhere? And you have to blink or something? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, it is that one. And it doesn't pop out of nowhere, it's just unable to move when something's looking directly at it and it moves really fast when nothing is looking at it. But that's just the first SCP you encounter. They've added a lot more.

Ah ok, thank's for clearing that up for me.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Who the fuck names a resort town "Silent Hill"? That's like naming Cash Cab "I'm going to kidnap you and eat your nipples."

Edit: Wait, that doesn't make sense. "I'm going to ask you questions while getting you to your destination very slowly and there's a chance I might kick you out before then" is probably better.

^Well I've been in a town called "Deliverance" before.

Has anyone ever eaten one of those Hotlix lollipops with the worm in it?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I refuse to eat insects or reptiles, my brother ate bacon flavored crickets before though.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Are crickets meaty?

I'd have to ask him.

Are crickets' vaginae meaty?

Cricket's aren't really meaty but they're crunchy and kinda have a weird nutty flavor.

@DeathWraith

Hell if I know

"they're crunchy and kinda have a weird nutty flavor."

Maybe you just ate the cricket's nuts.

Ok, so I asked him and he said they aren't meaty, they're like rice cakes he says.

What kind of rice cakes?

Well I did eat the ENTIRE Cricket so it's possible that I ate it's nuts.

Wait...do they even have nuts?

Yes they have Testicles, they're probably internalized.

Good to know

I know they have testicles because I romanced Thane in Mass Effect 2. And Thane is one ballsy cricket.

Ok.......

So how about the VMA's huh?