zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Todays my birthday!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

So when I was trying to fall asleep last night I decided to make a group of Pirate smugglers/Hair-stylists called the Ass Fugglers. Also, happy birthday Zero.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Man, I am so bitter right now because of the weather and because I lost my horse in Minecraft. Anyway, happy birthday, zero.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I like how you can tell which mod was active when the bots are dealt with.

Someone should post in the In-character thread and its OOC, cause that fuckernaut bot dun wit und fucked it up.

Ass Fugglers away!

Ass Fuggler sign up sheet:

Name:

Pirate Name:

Weapons:

Skill set:

Sexual orientation:

Pirate appearance:

Previous places of employment:

Available positions:
First mate
Second mate
Captains love muffin
Deck scrubber(highly coveted position)
Poop deck Scrubber(Not as bad or fun as it sounds)
The parrot
Cannon sound effects Officer
Chief hair trimmer
Hair scrubbers
The guy strapped to the front of the ship in a mermaid costume

Positions going fast, hurry for your chance to be an Ass Fuggler! Yarrggh!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Holy shit, DD brought the bendy straw out for the first time since assassin (probably).

Nice.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Quick friends tell me, How do i stop an incredibly attractive Swedish girl from telling me her problems?

All i want to do is play video games and eat doughnuts, She wants to talk about stuff (See Profile Picture)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

The bendy straw goes where it is needed.

In all seriousness, though, I have no idea how the account is still posting. This is legitimately frustrating.

@CH: Rip one and look around in surprise and say "That was no orc horn", that's both gross and nerdy, she will most likely be disgusted and think you're a pimple pubed nerd, also how I rip one.

"incredibly attractive Swedish girl"

LET THE INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE SWEEDISH GIRL TALK TO YOU. GODDAMNIT.

The one day i wake up at 4am and i catch everyone posting? Must be my lucky day.

As a side wouldn't it be cool if we had an open chatroom like once a month so we dont have to communicate via paper aeroplanes thrown across a room? I'm not asking anyone to get on it, But that would be sweet as.

Now I feel terrible for doing the wrong thing, I verbally cock blocked with advice, thank god for DeathDrop and his primary frontal lobes, and I guess his brain to a lesser extent.

I SAW GOD, NETLEY.

DD it goes like this.

"Hey you want to play some league" -Her

"Sure"

5 minutes later

"And he was lieing to me the whole time, And my dad wont get off my case about dropping out. My mom was shouting at me, This one girl who is a total bitch..."

"Yeah... I like this game too"

Hate it when shit like that happens, is she in the same room or somewhere else and you're talking via video chat?

Just like over skype, I'm the only guy on earth who doesn't care that shes a girl and suddenly I'm a walking talking shoulder.

On another topic, Don't drink a whole bottle of gin on school nights kids. Trust me.

I wouldn't feel too awful for the that, though it greatly reduces any chance of the hanky pankying, so there is that to weigh in to your actions.

You said doughnuts, one does not simply not share doughnuts, so cough em up stingy, cant believe I had to ask, Tssk tssk.

They're mine, If you attempt to take them then we shall have to sort this matter with a harmonica-off.

As for hanky panky, I live in a different country. And i hear enough about her hanky panky.

On the Community

So Prometheus 2 is coming, Anyone looking forward to the new influx of members?

Since you don't share your doughnuts yes, we can eat them, that's right, WE, I share. But on a more serious note I'm interested to see new people on here though the annoying demand for Space Jockeys to be made playable will increase to the point of madness I'd expect.

So when did this website get a shop?