skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

My family doesn't celebrate the holiday but we do watch movies and eat candy a couple days after. I was hoping to have a costume made in time to go out on the day of, but sadly I didn't have the proper materials this year so I'll just have to make it and wait or just be that monster grocery shopping in December.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think you should be the monster shopping in December, shake things up a bit :)

Yeah, and at least I'll be ready for next year :]

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Maaaaan, FUCK holidays that aren't official in my country. I'll show you how to have a good time without Halloween. JUST SIT AT HOME AND WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING VIDEOGAMES, THAT'S HOW.

You pricks.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Fuck halloween, fuck the teeth, fuck the queen, fuck prince william, fuck obama, fuck the word "fuck", fuck ronald regan, fuck queen beatrix, fuck carnival, fuck christmas, fuck the FBI, fuck the CIA, fuck the government....

Fuck them all.....

Well................ that was an inspired performance.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

To those in Europe, are you okay (the storm)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Krio, you wanna fuck the Queen? Thass nasty, dawg.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ You don't?

Cant say I'd pass that up, if it has higher thinking I'll do it is my motto.

What a rant there krio....

@DeathWraith

I tend to like Halloween because it falls on one of the months where no one will look at me weird if I walk around wearing fangs or claws.

So listen, guys. I just saw a homeless dude communing with Yog Sothoth, and I was like "Man, I need to get in on that." So as of now, I'm conducting a ritual to commune with eldritch shit, and Cthulhu just told me to raise the roof like it ain't no thang.

SUGGESTIONS?????

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

"To those in Europe, are you okay (the storm)"

Hi. I'm in Europe. There hasn't been anything resembling wind or rain here in several weeks. What the fuck are you talking about?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wait, Europe isn't one giant country? Has American school lied to me yet again?

@DD: You ask if he has a hot sister, and then you move down the list (cousin, mom, dog, and for you, apparently, queen). If he doesn't, ask if HE'S available.

It's foolproof, trust me.

That is the most sound advice I have seen lately Bloo.

@DL: I know right?

Indeed, skull-ripper indeed XD.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

I love battlefield 3........

I love lamp.

Lamps are great Deathdrop, always treat them with respect and they shall shine brightly.

I love Doritos.

I love trolls