Mebber, Yautja, 10 years ago

And you deserve a medal for how skilled you've always been in that regard!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

So for everyone that I've ever hated here has been banned because they were too stupid to follow the rules and they had their heads so far up their asses they decided it would be cool to mouth off to and challenge the Moderators. As for me trying to be likeable, I just try to stay in line and follow the rules.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

No no, it's cool to challenge the mods if you know what temperature to cook at. For example:

Wow, is that Mebber? Nice of you to drop by, you donkhole.

Or,

FH, I bet that stands for "Frozen Hoegurt!"

Or,

DD sleeps with long socks on!

Or,

Bug-Hunt? More like "I joined in the last 2 years, who is that?"

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't think I hate anyone on here, I've only bumped heads(Take that as you will) with DeathWraith and he seems like an Ok person now that I realize he's like a Cat, and I have no clue as to how I'm perceived by the other members except by Peterson who hates 90% of us.

Peterson is a teddy bear!

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

I won't lie, I disliked some people (mostly the idiots who later got banned. When I was younger, I disliked Peterson because I thought he was to hard on people, but after seeing how some people act, having an enforcer for the websites law seems like a great idea =)And thanks everyone for both your get wells and...diglet pictures.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@BLOO: DON'T YOU BRING MY SOCKS INTO THIS.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't hate anyone here. Besides not everyone is perfect, thats what usually keeps me calm when I meet someone who doesn't like me.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo DONT YOU DARE EVER SPEAK THOSE WORDS EVER AGAIN! YOU SOGGY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

LOL haha!

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I hate people who have no idea what they are talking about. Like a certain someone who liked kings.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

...Is it me? I'm obsessed with the Medieval and fantasy.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I hate people who hate people, which means I hate myself for hating myself. The penalty for being hated by me is to get fisted, which means I'm going to need to dislocate my shoulder to get this done.

EDIT: And yes, I do hunt down and fist everyone I hate. Osama Bin Laden? I jammed my fist so far up that bastard's ass that it became permanently embedded somewhere in his colon. He's still attached, in fact. The other terrorists threw him out for having some smelly white guy's hand up his ass, and the US Government realized the scientific knowledge that could be gained from studying a living breathing sock puppet.

Seal Team Six attached the colostomy bag so he wouldn't shit on my hand. It was pretty stupid of me to use my good hand, in retrospect, but I just zap him with a cattle-prod every time I need something typed. I get a lot more video games in this way.

Say hi, Osama.

OH GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

No, but I should be nice or he'll pop the bag all over this new shag carpeting I've just had put in. You're probably wondering why no one notices that I've got my had up a former terrorist's ass. We've disguised him, you see. I sex change and a facelift can work wonders. This way, it only looks like I have my fist up a transexual homeless person's ass, which is far mroe esaily explainable.

WATCH THE SPELLING, YOU HAIRY FUCK.

I also had a third arm implanted on him so that I could continue my righteous policy of hate-fisting. I can't use my hand, but by God I can use A hand. Big O's third fist went right up Kim Jon Il's ass without delay. Then we used Lil Kim's hand to fist the leader of a skinhead gang at the local prison, whose fist was in turn used to fist Simon Cowell.

The problem is, I know have a giant fisting centipede 12 douchebags long. I'm going to have a sub-dimension built to store all the fisted douchebags, but that's not the point, is it?

No.

The point, dear reader, is that Tom Six stole the "Human Centipede" idea from me, goddamnit. Oh, he changed enough details to get a way with it, but as soon as I figure out how to pick up a phone I'm gonna call a lawyer and sue his ass for all it's worth.

The problem with that, though, is that I need to hate-fist myself because I hate myself... I only have one remaining hand, you guys, and Pupitar is almost at level 60. For real.

So I;m trying to stop hating, but the weight of all these fisted douchebags is crushing my torso and causing my shoulder to dislocate AND MY FIST MOVES EVER CLOSER TO MY ASS!

MUST... RESIST... SELF-FISTING...

If only there were some magical device that could remove all this giant fistipede of douches from my hand, but I can't get up and I can't reach anything and Hitler ghost is throat-fucking my scrabble board OH SWEET JESUS GET THEM OFF.

Huh? They're gone. My hand is free! The douchebags are gone and I don't hate myself anymore! In the end, I guess I didn't need some magical spell or artifact to free my hand from it's poopy confinement...

I guess the magic was inside me all along.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

That was the most beautiful thing. Ever.

And this is why I love this website :)

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ahhhh....it must be Saturday here. Smells like victory!

I really need "The Fo' Real Human Centipede" to be a movie trilogy.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hell I can get behind that

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

OH I GET IT! BECAUSE YOU'D BE EATAN DA POOPOO.

^That's what freaked me out about that movie. I mean you're best bet is if you were the front of the centipede.