skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't read when I'm on the crapper, I fight dragons.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

If there is any person out there who does not seek intellectual enlightenment while on the crapper, they are a fool.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Everyone is a fool in their own accord due remember that...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I prefer to ride the dragon.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey Deathdrop, could you tell me some history on Hunters Moon. I was considering to make a different Topic but I wasn't sure if that was against the rules.

YOU'RE BREAKIN' THE RULES, BRAH. AIN'T NO ALIEN WITH THE PREDTURDERS UP IN HERE.

Nah, I'm kidding. Hunter's Moon was born in the very early days of the site when there weren't any clans yet. I think (and my memory is a little hazy here) that we started Alien and Predator-only clans because the people role-playing the humans were dicks (this was LONG before AD came on the scene) and we needed a place to talk without catching shit.

I mentioned how we needed a Predator clan (I'm pretty sure the Hive was the first) and Dave (I think) suggested I start my own clan. Since I had just recently been made a mod, and was only 15, this was naturally the coolest shit that could possibly happen to a carbon-based life-form.

The name "Hunter's Moon" came from AVP (one of the few cool things from that movie), although for the life of me I can't remember who suggested it. Good on them, whoever the are. Some of the members were Donut (she was playing a Pred under a different name then), Dachande (we've had a couple of people under that name) and some other guy... "POLAR_BEAR" or something like that? This was years ago, so it's hard to remember.

I was the clan leader for a while, until I got bogged down with school and decided to turn it over to a guy called Celtic102. I became a xeno for about five minutes, but switched back when the EXP system was introduced. I joined Balatu so the Pred players could all talk during End of the Line (All but me were in Balatu), and that's about all I remember.

If anyone else who remembers that time remembers it differently, feel free to correct me.

talked to a brony... it was weird but she was hot... what has happened cannot be undone. Thoughts?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Pete: Well that sums up most of our comments in this box other than brony and hot part. I mean weird, but good is still good right?.....Aw fuck it, I got nothing.

I mean like she was highly fuckable dont get me wrong but its like hmmmm what does that say about me that im DTF a chick like that? Low standards maybe? No clue anymore. shitty deal.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

The grammar in my signature wasn't supposed to be good that's the point.

man all these kids nowadays with your god damned paragraphs for signatures....

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

How did this go from taking about chicks into signature talks. Eh I've gotten used to it by now though.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

So we went from reading books, dumps, dragons, On-Topic stuff, to bronies(One of my cousins' is a brony he's a cool guy to hang with), to sigs, kids and paragraphs. Not sure what to make of this rapid transition but ok.

I know a hot female Brony, which apparently the female counterpart of a Brony(Male) is called a Pega-sister(Female), I don't think it's low standards Peterson, I would totally go for it if I were you, I mean if you don't have something going already.

And I don't get the wall of text as a sig thing either.

@DD: That's pretty cool.

@DW: I absorb the dragons knowledge once it's dead, so I'm still learning.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

The one chance I get to see the Lunar Eclipse and guess what: CLOUDS everywhere.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thanks DD, I'm glad to know the history now. I'm not sure if I ever met a brony in real life, just the internet and the internet is generally a haven for those who like to act like idiots to get attention (No body here)

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHA NOT LIKE ANYONE HERE IS A BRONY HEHEHE

Get your torches and pitchforks! Grand prize to the one with the most Brony and or Pega-sister heads!

I will hear no more talk of this. The wi-fi is down. Oz is over the rainbow. Fuck-Hell.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yolo

Also, fucking hell, that must be HOT

WINKS