DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I have no idea where I stand at this moment.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Peterson

Uh...don't hate me bro?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm in the 90%. Peterson told me so when I asked for his opinion on cats and pickles and he replied "IVE NEVER FUCKED A CAT WITH MY PICKLE BEFORE STOP ACCUSING ME ALALALA FUCK YOU"

@DD: NO ONE ON HERE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT, YOU BASTARD.

@DL: You will befriend this cat and then show me pictures of said cat with a name tag.

That was about two years ago but I'm sure there are tons of cats named Pickle that I can befriend :)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo: YOU'RE A WHORE. WEAR YOUR WHORE MAKEUP.

the rats know what you did oh yes

Whoa, all your secrets of coming out finally. Please by all means... do reveal more.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well it all started a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away............... and someone on this site is a pretty, pretty princess and knows what I did last summer on Cybertron while accompanied by Thrall on my way to Narnia in my UNSC Warthog to get my spare clothes so I could go to Mordor to meet up with the Tyrannosaurus rex from the first Jurassic park so we could go to the Junle Hunters birthday party after picking up Thor and Loki and getting into a fight with the Gieger drone for spilling his drink on him before going to Skyrim to pick up the troll skull for the gift, then we had cake before doing that thin last summer that the pretty, pretty princess amongst us knows about.

And is this not the best Gif ever?

FfGzol1.gif

I'd name my cat pickles but she already has a name, which is surprisingly good since I was four when I named her. And I have a new neighbor who has the same name as my cat, and its not even a human name, the shared name is Starlight, weird right?

I should stop eating my birthday cake, but............................ Nom, nom, nom.......

SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!! Mwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I do prefer this one:

pvxj9.gif

Starlight is NOT a good name for a cat. Let me give you a few examples of good names for a cat:

The Barron; Jackhammer; Serendipity; Bridge; Pickles; Foreskin; Omelet; Dragomir; Kali; Rama; Krishna; Parama; Hamsa; Ugugigibububaba; Stop Looking At Me Like That; No Get Off Thats My Penis; Vesuvius; Dolores Isabella Mussolini

The list could go on.

I find this format for a post very annoying.

You know, with really really short paragraphs that are spaced apart.

Why would anyone write like that?

Even though you weren't responding to me I'd like to thank you for the list of cat names DeathWraith. If I ever get a cat I shall name he or she "Omelet". Again, thank you.

@Deathwraith:

I

don't

really

see

what

the

big

deal

is

it's

just

a

matter

of

scrolling

down

after

all

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

All the niggahs in the house say what!

^ Yeah, no.

That was kind of poetic, DD.

Maybe typing like this

will also

make me look

poetic.

...Nah.

Worth a shot though.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

how can i be lost
wheni have got nowhere to go?

I...

@DW: Its my birthday, ALL TYPE IN ALL CAPS IF IT SO PLEASES ME, Or perhaps just space it oddly, you must also keep in mind I was on a sugar high when I wrote that, so no sense was being made.

And Starlight is a purrrrrrrrrfectly good cat name.

Happy Birthday skull-ripper :D

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

happy birthday