ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

@krio
Does this mean your going to kill me?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I know it was you, Bloo. You broke my heart. YOU BROKE MY HEART!

Actually, this doesn't really work unless you can hear me doing an Al Pacino impression, which, do to this being the internet, you cannot.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey guys, what is yous talking about, i shouldn't be one to talk iv'e been here long enough:D lol. alright well i will probably be around more often. Btw i have a new E-mail so E-mail this

[email protected]

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DD: I can only read that as a Sylvester Stallone impression.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Nice to see ya back Badapple.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Deathwraith: Weeh yeeh, yew gut in eeeh wit all tos ppeeelle an make moovee lek "dee expendabels" an yew no uh, yeeeh.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thanks TP13... I have missed this site soo much! i should be around more often. So anyways after 9 months the house is being built... They are (hopefully) going to have the rest of the roof on by the end of today :D so i will be definitely be on everyday soon (Fingers crossed)

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

The lvl 25 thatsays hes been around here long enough :D ah too many young people these days my old bones hurt now, gawd i can only imagine how dave must feel.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

1 M057 C3R741NLY L1K3 P1CKL35.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

FINALLY! HE IS BACK! MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCE!

*puts gold on the ground for BA*.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey hey, welcome back BadApple! Glad to hear things of looking up into the positive for you.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

killing pickle eaters!

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Welcome back BA, good to see ya again.

Bad News: Roommate #2 has lost his job. Isn't it odd that weeks ago we had enough money to bomb Syria but not we're too fucking broke to keep the fucking country running?

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Peterson all I could think of was this:

Aaaand it's not even coming up. Been here for so long and I still don't know how to embed an image on this site. It was the condescending Wonka photo.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Don't feel alone with that, FireHunter. I still have no idea how to embed a picture either :/

It makes me wonder how Bloo does it.

Tell me, Bloo, how do you embed a photo?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bloo shared with me the secret of Photo embedding, but I wont pull a Prometheus and share because I don't want a giant vulture to eat my liver every day.

Trollface.jpeg

You bastard! Just remember though, I have the capacity to eat your liver for all eternity.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Sorry, guys. Unfortunately, embedding a picture is a delicate process that starts with the deconstruction of your town's established city council and the beheading of an Arctic Pigeon. And that's only steps 1-37.

It's really fucking hard. Harder than DD when he walks into a room full of pickles.

But not harder than I'll be when eating Skull_Ripper's liver for eternity.