skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I didn't forget, I just got up is all. Happy Birthday SuperSonicMan!

Wait a minute, wasn't the world supposed to end on OFF-TOPIC THREAD 13? Has it? Have I just not noticed it yet? Or does DD got some splaining to do?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's been retconned. Now shut up before he hears you.

@SSM: What are you talking about? I reminded you about the cake you don't have. You're welcome, bud.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thanks so much guys =D

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Happy birthday!

Here's your present!

(Hint: It's a dick in a box)

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

My favorite games

Halo 4

Left 4 Dead

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

What I really need to get

The rest of the Halo games

Call of Duty

Left 4 Ded 2

WWE 14'

and some other games tht I'm too lazy to type the names of right now I'll do it later.

If you like Halo 4 you'll like Halo 2, but they're all good in my opinion, some less so than others(Halo wars.)

Though Halo 4 lacks Brutes which disturbed me, they are da best!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

>Fantasy games since they aren't really FPS

So RPGs...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Have not had the pleasure of encountering the Brutes but I think I'm gonna like them

*insert evil grin here*

If you really want to be pissed off at Brutes, play Reach, not Halo 2.

Brutes are fun enemies to fight in my opinion, but Reach brutes lack the classic Berserking that we've seen in Halo 2 and Halo 3, plus they look kinda weird in Reach so who'd want to introduce someone to those Jiralhanae first?

Edit: I was woken up from the end of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dream to Lemon pound cake and a gift, that was a lovely way to start the day.

The Brutes in Halo 2 are a joke. But I see what you mean about Reach and agree about Halo 3. Invincible Chieftans on Legendary are assholes.

Edit: All my TMNT dreams involved April O'Neil. Where are your priorities, young man?

Edit: OH, I thought it WAS about poundcake.

At least the "pound" part sounds right. And the cakes...

Strangely Miss O'Neil was not in my Ninja Turtles dream, what a shame. And I'd have to say Halo 3 is my favorite iteration of the Brutes, they have more variations armor-wise and are a nice blend of bear, rhino and gorilla me thinks.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Started playing EU4 as Korea. No idea what the hell I'm supposed to do.

@DD: I just saw the movie, which is way better than I expected. The last part especially (with the security camera shots) was a nice homage to games like Resident Evil.

Now I'm gonna read it.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

How many people know the glitch for when your in whiterun?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ The barrel thing?

I just saw Pacific Rim and holy shit, I really hope Mechagodzilla makes it into the new Godzilla movies.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

FUCK late shift.

EDIT: I was ready to bitch about work, but Guillermo del Toro is a God, and any mention of him instantly annihilates bad moods.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I CANT STOP WATCHING SnK!!!!!

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

@dd

Yes I am talking about the barrel glitch.