-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

A bad burger and a non-existent pizza might be the most tragic things I'll ever hear about.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo: I was going to comment on how wrong your new avatar looks after getting so used to the old one, but I can't actually remember what the old one looked like. You usin' fnords or some shit? Bloo?

The FUCK.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

It was a blueberry muffin with like pinkish or purplish background, a delightful and quaint picture it twas.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@skull-ripper

Ah burgers, when made well they are delicious. Especially with blue cheese and Louisiana hot sauce :)

I like steaks too, seasoned well and rare.

I might actually go back to the old one, this cat isn't funny out of context.

@DD: Before I finished your post, I WAS gonna tell you, but now I'm just gonna leave it be.

And don't listen to SR, that was description was dog shit. Totally off. It gets a "no" from me.

I'm watching World War Z right now and the way these people get infected is just as fast as in 28 Days Later, just more intense in my opinion.

But damn this is good!

@Bloo: It was the muffin. TAKE THAT KNOWLEDGE TO WHATEVER BACKWATER AFTERLIFE WILL HAVE YOU, YOU SILLY PERSON, YOU.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yes, World War Z was pretty good. The first movie I've seen that managed to make a zombie apocalypse seem more horrible than fun.

^My thoughts exactly. I'm still surprised that the virus in the film took a matter of seconds just to take effect. But that is one of the elements that made the situation in the movie actually scary. Twelve seconds isn't a long time at all. Now earlier I did compare the incubation time of the virus in World War Z to that of the Rage Virus in 28 Days Later and there are but with some differences.

Still all in all World War Z was a highly entertaining movie.

Well they did say at one point that it definitely wasn't a virus, because you can't infect a dead body. In all actuality, I don't think a virus that takes control of a brain and can exploit its functions to the extent that it can avoid targeting diseased creatures by using the host's senses is possible, because such a thing would require advanced social networking. Something as evolved as ants could probably do it, but a virus isn't even an actual cell, it's just genetic code that can only multiply itself.

Also, one of my favourite girl groups had a comeback and I forgot to even watch it for a week.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey I'm trying to pick out a game to play here's my choices.
Halo reach
The darkness 2
Cod black ops
SKYRIM

Which one do you think I should play?

I don't know what your tastes are, but personally, I would go with Skyrim or The Darkness.

Well, for one, do you want to play a good game, or a shooter?

EDIT: Oh shit, three of those games are shooters.

You know what else is three and a shooter?

My mom.

You should play all of them at some point (Black-Ops last or not at all).

@DD: fuck

@DW: Wait, are these actually undead zombies and not just infected people?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are. I think I remember at one point a hand twitching without the rest of the body and a bunch of scientists saying what I already said, that it can't be a virus or a bacteria because the bodies are already dead. But maybe I wasn't paying attention.

EDIT: Or maybe it was that it can't be a virus but could be a bacteria.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

I think I'll play the darkness 2.

Ok DeathWraith you have a point about that and I agree with you. There was a burned up corpse in a room and some of the fingers were still moving. So, it seems that this was a case of the Undead rather than a really nasty virus that was a hellish hybrid between Ebola and Rabies.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't see the appeal of Zombie movies, seriously, what is the reason you guys watch them? Is just to get your horror fix, or is it a "Just cause" thing?

I don't like all the stuff you and DW were talking about (probably, I just skimmed over it), but I don't care what other people like. The appeal can be explained by the fact that millions of people like it - why, exactly, doesn't really matter, and I don't question it. Why do people like My Little Pony? I don't harbor any hate for bronies - they can do whatever the hell they want. It's called entertainment for a reason.

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Any body like my new avatar, in my fan fiction story I'm a xenomorph kaiju. Its a xenomorph species that Weyland Yutani studied on but the xenomorphs got exposed to radiation caused by a nuclear reactor melt down. Its sounds stupid but its cool if you think about it. In the picture is me. A terrifying force of nature who in Yautja myth call this creature who first appeared in 2114, his name name is Zero-Alpha. Yep thats the new official story of me.