DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wow what a nerd.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey there ain't nothing wrong with being a nerd.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I believe we've already established this.

I've just drilled a hole into a coconut and placed it into a bowl of pudding most foul. What should happen next?

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Microwaved ice-cream.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Do you realize what you've done, DD?

I'm... I'm not even going to explain. You need to fix it on your own.

Next you make a new pudding and don't ruin it this time.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Deathdrop are you trying to make Fruit Bat Soup or something?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Did I say I was Sauron? No. If you pulled the dick out of your mouth you might have been able to reply with something that actually made sense, Which just makes no sense on your part.

And by the way side, you obviously don't know enough about Spyro if you didn't get that, what a dumb nerd you are. And not even half the people you listed kicked Sauron's ass, now lets see who actually did.

-Isildur
-Frodo, technically Smeagol.

And If I was Sauron I wouldn't have lost, ever hear of the five second rule? I would have put a ten minute counter on the Motherfucking ring! Your "Power" is just some shitty little game that was designed to make you feel good about yourself, Jeez, what a nerd.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Halloween in New Orleans has pros and cons

Pros: New Orleans, nuff said

Cons: Waking up the next day to deal with whatever the vandals did :(

Edit: I have no idea what you're all talking about right now but I have a slight idea. And I think Deathdrop has been watching too many of those weird food shows on the Food Network. Oh did anyone see that one show where they were eating five year old rotten fish in Japan? Or the one where they ate that nasty fruit called Durian?

Did I say you were Sauron? If you pulled the dicks out of your various orifices you might have been able to reply with something that actually made sense. Jesus, you're dumb. Your whole reply is just 100% wrong, I don't even need to argue at this point, because in a battle of wits you'd just lose by default.

That doesn't even look like a comeback, all your doing is half-assedly turning what I said around on me, so poorly in fact that it just makes me sad for you, here have some pity.

Before this escalates further I'm going to say that we are "Equal" to each other so there is no point in arguing further.

It definitely wasn't a comeback, because that would imply an interlocutor. You can keep thinking yourself my equal if that makes you feel better, but the next time you wonder why the rain smells like shit, you should consider that you may actually be that far below me.

Your kind of an Asshole you know that right?

Oooh, nice pun. I sure hope you weren't taking this whole thing seriously, because that would mean some of the things I said were actually true.

You don't say things in a "I'm kidding" way, you say them in a "I'm all knowing and an ass" kind of way. How the hell else am I supposed to take it? You're being aggressive in a way that isn't competitive yet friendly, your being aggressive in a way that just seems hateful. I don't want to be your enemy or anything, I'd even be your friend if you'd let me.

Didn't I say something about not becoming paranoid at one point? Like how you should never start believing that I actually hold something against you? I specifically avoided using the word "seriously" in one of the comments because I thought it would suggest that I'm actually seriously arguing. Believe me, as long as you can type three consecutive coherent sentences, I think you're OK, but when you dispute something I say even jokingly and I don't find your arguments well-grounded, I will violently crush your rhetoric. And, of course, under that kind of pressure, it's easy for anyone to feel hounded and forget that I'm not being serious, but just think of me as a very large cat.

That I can do, sorry for being taking you the wrong way. I probably got too intense myself, so I apologise for being so quick to jump your case.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I just had a nice burger.

I love hamburgers, cows were meant to eaten and that's the best way.
Sadly the last burger I had sucked, my brother made it and it tasted terrible because he used way too many oats.

I wish I weren't too lazy to order pizza...