skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Things I want as pets(but probably shouldn't get) are things like black bears, elephants, alligators and stuffs.

Things I want as pets and would actually get for example is a Savannah monitor lizard, they are adorable and really smart. I would actually try and maintain a Babirusa if I could get one, its like a Targ but real. And a mammoth, I want a mammoth.

And yay for the 100th poster! :D

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

There's this breed of dog that I want it's called the Tamaskan(they look like wolves and are really smart).

Other things that would not make good pets: Timber Wolf, Panther, Tiger and African Hunting Dog.

I used to want Moray Eels at one point in my life XD

Aww thank's for the props :)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh my god I've been trying to reply with something for the last few hours but I keep forgetting what.

I hate Today, today sucks and I hope it dies. I quit it, I quit this miserable fucking day.

What the hell man, today just started here. And I think it's gonna be a good day.

@skull-ripper

Been there before :/

Also it getting cold again. Too cold.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm sorry. Kinda.

Anyway, I want a pet ant lion.

Actually, no.

^Yeah bad idea.

So I heard online that Justin Bieber might be playing Robin in what might be another Batman and Robin film.

*opens a bottle of Perrier and takes a sip waiting for the reaction to my very true comment*

I wish I was kidding

I thought this day couldn't get any worse *Head-desks repeatedly*

How cold is it getting there? I personally am predicting an Ice-age in the nearish future.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Please say it ain't so!

@skull-ripper

I think Winter is gonne be really bad this year. Is it just me or does it seem like the weather is getting more and more screwed up?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Guys, you've got to be a little more able to detect bullshit than that.

Well she said she was being serious so I assumed she was being serious.

@Rampage: It is, every year the snow gets deeper and the icing over gets worse, I live in the woods so a tree falling on the house is a very serious thing to worry about. The snow was waist deep this year and the year before that, it was usually half way up the shin before.

I like orcs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!11!!!

@Deathdrop

Well I did a little digging around and so far it looks like he MIGHT be in a superhero movie....now weather or not he's going to playing a superhero I'm not sure but it's still unsettling.

@skull-ripper

Waist deep? Well hell, it might be chest deep this year.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

No, don't listen to DD. Everything you hear on the internet is true.

Don't drink water this month.

^Yeah what he said. But yeah I really did see that on several websites....and I'm a little curious: is this just a hoax to get my Twitter followers or is he serious?

Wait don't drink water? Why? It keeps your kidneys healthy! Along with everything else.

*gasps*

What if he's gonna be in a Star Trek film? Or worse...a Pokemon film?

@Bloo

Man we need water ain't nothing more important than water. Unless you're actually the Booty Warrior...in which case I'm gonna GTFO here.

"I think Winter is gonne be really bad this year. Is it just me or does it seem like the weather is getting more and more screwed up?"

Actually, it's getting more and more normal.

For example, in my side of the world, normal = weather starting to get cold in September, weather starting to get really cold in December and it snows a lot, weather starting to get a bit warmer in March, weather starting to get really hot in June; <- how it used to be when i was younger

not normal = summer heat continues until the second half of october, then only rain until february, then it starts snowing and it keeps snowing until the end of april, then it suddenly gets hot as hell and there is no spring at all, just directly summer. <- how it has been for the past 5 or 6 years

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Honestly, I don't know what to expect this winter in MA. In the early mornings of 6:00, it's freezing. Later on, It's boiling hot. At night, it's freezing again. What am I suppose to expect, anyone? At least with fall, you know what to expect.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's probably gonna snow this winter.

Don't you know that the Seelie and unSeelie courts of the fey are at war thus making the seasons weird DeathWraith?

Also I need water more than you humans! I need to keep my cephalopod skin hydrated at all times!