Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm a feminist.

What that means is that people shouldn't be forced to "be" feminine (in the case of women) and be punished for being so (in the case of men).

Also, I doubt most people understand how bad a period is. Imagine blood (and chunks of uterus) coming out of your dick.

Ow.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Actually you're right, DW - it's human rights.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh god this is getting so boring, I hate feminists more than almost anything else in the world, with their whole "women are strong which is why they need preferential treatment or they'll cry about it" argument and their "having a penis means that you're raping all women at all times" agenda, holy shit.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"Imagine blood (and chunks of uterus) coming out of your dick."

Wait, that's not normal?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Is that why we call you Deathdrop?

I know this doesn't make sense. Shut up.

DW, that's stereotyping. Stahp.

On a cheerier note, what's theidfference between the holocaust and 9/11?

One of them helped America.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

HOLY SHIT! I'm gone for not even a whole day and people start talking about this shit!

On a completely unrelated note, I found a Funnel web spiders nest in the woods. Since they aren't even supposed to be in North America I would have to assume its the central American variety and it migrated, which seems to be happening a lot lately with central and South American animals.

Edit: Holy shit Dronehive that's horrible! Why would you say that?!

Idk.

Do Jew really think you could resist?

You guys know this is a joke right?

I don't think its very funny personally.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah we started off talking about how shitty puberty is, who has it worse and then it just went downhill form there.

Yeah Funnel Web Spiders are on the "OMG Somebody Help Me!" list that I have along with all tiny spiders with Jumping Spiders on the top of that list.

@Dronehive

O.O...uummmm...not that cool dude.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Careful, any discussion of 9?11 will summon storm of stupidity the likes of which has never been seen on this or any Earth. People will not read your posts and then respond to them. Shit be CRAY CRAY.

Noted so moving on.

The Blobfish has been named the ugliest animal in the world.

I collected two baby Funnel webs from the nest, hopefully they will reach adulthood, also if they are the Central American kind they shouldn't be venomous which is good.

Interestingly flightless fruit flies cost like ten bucks! Holy batshit bat man, that's a lot!

Edit: I don't think they honestly know what they're talking about if they call that the ugliest.

Wow, you're a helluva lot braver than me. I'm terrified of all kinds of spiders except for Tarantulas and Daddy Longlegs.

Hmm, buying fruit flies...odd yet interesting.

Well it looks my sad and depressed to me. What do you think should be named the ugliest animal in the world?

Well off the top of my head the Naked mole-rat is uglier, and the goblin shark and the Aye-aye to name a few.

Aye-Ayes are kinda cute, Goblin Sharks look bad only when their jaw is extended.

But Naked Mole-Rats are indeed ugly :O

I found something I want, I want a Babirusa. They are sooooooooooooooo coooooooooool!

Awww it looks like some type of fantasy realm version of a pig!

Like I said, weakness for cute animals so if anyone here's a really loud girly squee of "It's so cute!" then it was me :)

*Looks around warily* or perhaps me :]

O.o?

But they are indeed insane cute. One of the insanely cute things that I want as a pet(but wouldn't get as a pet) would be two Giant Fruit Bats. Because they look like doggies with wings :)

As for critters that I indeed DO want as pets I'll just name them:

Two Sphynx cats! Because they are hairless(mom's allergic) and super playful(I read about any and all thing that I want as pets).

Edit: I just got post #100. Whooo yeah!