Where should the next Predator Film be?

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Jungle, city, Predators planets, new planets, somewhere on Earth, etc....

I always thought it would be cool to see it on a Pacific island, isolated from outside help...

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Missouri, specifically Ozark near Bagnell Dam, perfect location for a predator movie, and yes, I'm biased :)

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Alaska for for sure.
(Because it would ad a new twist.)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The Kowloon Walled City circa 1968 or so would be amazing, although I doubt the budget would ever be big enough.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Europe

that is all.

zero-alpha, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Why not a sequel to Predators 2010?

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

^This is shockwave again isn't it...

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'd hope not, because if it is, there's a banning in for him.

Anyway, I'd say the next Predator movie should be set in Australia but the wildlife here would kill the Predator before it found anyone.

On a serious note though, a Predator movie set in the snow would be good.

No im not shockwave , shockwave is my second best friend, and my master. Lets get back on topic shall we?

EDIT: Yeah a Predators 2 movie would be the best movie to start yet another sequel in the franchise. Does anyone else agree or are we moving along to a new chapter in the franchise?

I agree, another predators movie would make a great sequel.

He's your master is he? Seems a bit 19th Century.

Well I reckon every movie kind of is a new chapter. Goes from jungle to city to alien jungle. Maybe somewhere like the Canadian forests in Winter would be a good one.

I mean, they sort of left a cliff-hanger at the end of Predators. When all those crates and stuff started floating down. I say if they do decide to carry on this chapter then I bet its going to be more of a challenge for the main characters that survived the Predators and the possibly new characters as well because they could have possibly really pissed the predators off. I loved the idea of moving the hunt to a different planet besides Earth. Before Predators it was always Earth. I say this chapter is going to be the most epic one yet in the franchise.

Obviously they're going to make a sequel to Predators with the way they ended it. No question about it.

Yeah they have to.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I never read it, but Predators already had a sequel in comic form. They fought a four-armed Predator on drugs and are still kinda stuck on the planet.

I honestly wouldn't mind a new story.

A four armed predator on drugs? Yeah time for a new story I think.

Yeah defiantly.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I flipped trough that piece of shit comic at Hastings, it was retarded and started with a really crappy "After sex" scene and was altogether worthless.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Industrial Revolution era london.

Old style predators.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

^ God, that would be amazing. There was a Predator comic set in Victorian London that tied the Preds into the "Spring-Heeled Jack" phenomenon that looks pretty cool.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The time period's probably way off, but the first thing I thought of was Downey Jr.-Sherlock fighting a Berserker.