Predators Skin Colors

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

So Ive been wondering why some Predators skins are different then the others, like in Predator 2 there are a bunch of exotic colors and no two are a like, but in Predator we see them as more of a tan color.

(Btw I heard some where that the original Predator Color was based off of a ripe banana, thats why they have those 'freckles' or black dots on there head, but in Predator 2 he was red because it matched the color of city bricks, kinda like a chameleon type of thing going on, but still it doesnt really apply to the other lost tribe members, anyways what are your thoughts?)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Why wouldn't they have different skin colors? Humans come in a wide variety of races and ethnicities, so why wouldn't Predators?

I didnt ask why as in I dont think they should, I asked why as in do you believe its for more camouflage or something along those lines.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I wouldn't put it passed them to have the technology to change their skin color, but otherwise, the environment they grow up in might have something to do with it. Most seen have the pale skin, though.

It's kind of funny how the Berserkers have dark skin - it's like a big "Fuck you" to racism, unintentional or not.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

As we know, black people are black specifically so you don't see them at night when they steal your bike, and not at all because their skin contains a lot of melanin which protects them from the intense solar radiation that is in effect in the environment in which they evolved, like SOME SCIENTISTS would have you believe. So yeah, predators are exactly the same.

If we could like comments on this site, I'd do yours in a heartbeat.

haha, wow just wow

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I know we don't have any way to like or thumbs up comments, so I'll just put this. 96 Thumbs up. I wish I could blend in to the night though, not to steal bikes, especially sense I can't ride one, but just to surprise my friends.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I also wish I could like this.

Anyway, what if it's genetic? Sorta like hair?

Meh.

That would also make sense.

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

All predators ( Yautja ) are all different in size skin color hair each predator has a different face as they say there are not predators alike in the movies .

Yeah, that's another thing, they even have different faces. They even SOUND different. I don't recall City Hunter ever making the infamous battle cry - just something that sounded a lot like the Warriors from Resurrection, for some reason.

robertalon, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It will be great to see predators with different skin color. I just can't resist to think predators tanning their skin by using direct sunrays or using self tanning products.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wow if that was an ad, it was very good.

At least it's almost relevant.

The bots are getting smarter.

Ha, simple human tan products can't tan the tough skin of a predator and standing in the suns ray takes too long. Predators simply go into their star ship, fly around the sun while standing near the window than come back. Tanning, Yautja style.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry nike free 5.0 size 8 nike free 5.0 shoes for sale has since become a new nike free run shoes growth point for the country's economic development. nike free run sneakers In 2012, the industry's nike free run trainers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, nike free run shoes cheap with exports of cultural products nike free run shoes uk amounting to 21.73 nike free run shoes for cheap billion U.S. dollars. SURVIVAL nike free run shoes men STRUGGLE While private nike free run shoes for men players have rushed to women's nike free run pink take a slice nike free run shoes for sale of the pie, many have not found it as tasty nike free run shoes sale as it appears on the surface. "Lack of nike free run shoes wholesale supervision on pricing cheap nike free run shoes and program quality has made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.