Predator 1 - Was the Jungle Hunter the Only Predator?

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Just kind of my imagination running, but what would you think if the jungle hunter wasn't the only predator in the jungle from the first film? Like what if we saw something similar to P2 where there's a clan of Jungle Hunters that were observing and watching and/or also hunting in that jungle. Also what if they made a film that started with a helicopter departing from a obliterated landscape (End of first Predator) and as the camera pans back we see multiple jungle hunters watching the blast, just something I thought would be cool :)

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Interesting

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure Word of God was that JH was the only one, but it would have been really interesting if we were actually seeing 3 of them with only 1 dying.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@Bloo: Yeah that would be pretty awesome.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry nike free 5.0 size 8 nike free 5.0 shoes for sale has since become a new nike free run shoes growth point for the country's economic development. nike free run sneakers In 2012, the industry's nike free run trainers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, nike free run shoes cheap with exports of cultural products nike free run shoes uk amounting to 21.73 nike free run shoes for cheap billion U.S. dollars. SURVIVAL nike free run shoes men STRUGGLE While private nike free run shoes for men players have rushed to women's nike free run pink take a slice nike free run shoes for sale of the pie, many have not found it as tasty nike free run shoes sale as it appears on the surface. "Lack of nike free run shoes wholesale supervision on pricing cheap nike free run shoes and program quality has made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.