Domain name is WHAT?! (or, Deathdrop scares everyone for no reason)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

EDIT: False alarm, folks.

Is anyone else seeing this big notice on the front page about this domain being for sale? What the fuck is that about? I really, really hope I've misunderstood something here, because it looks like the website is going under very soon.

P? Any explanation? Please tell me I'm off-base here.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I also demand an explanation.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Just looked up the domain its not for sale it might have been just a random ad. However the community news feed for me is empty and clear.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Whew. Sorry for alarming everyone, but it was right in the community news section and ads for me are normally blocked.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Had me worrying for a sec there.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh good at least it was a false alarm.

Hey did anyone remember when that Cloudflare thing would pop up when the site appeared to be down for a while? Anyone figure out what that was yet?

ciaosarah, Yautja, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry nike free 5.0 size 8 nike free 5.0 shoes for sale has since become a new nike free run shoes growth point for the country's economic development. nike free run sneakers In 2012, the industry's nike free run trainers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, nike free run shoes cheap with exports of cultural products nike free run shoes uk amounting to 21.73 nike free run shoes for cheap billion U.S. dollars. SURVIVAL nike free run shoes men STRUGGLE While private nike free run shoes for men players have rushed to women's nike free run pink take a slice nike free run shoes for sale of the pie, many have not found it as tasty nike free run shoes sale as it appears on the surface. "Lack of nike free run shoes wholesale supervision on pricing cheap nike free run shoes and program quality has made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.