Hey! Why Was I Banned For No Reason?!

WrathyGal15, Undefined, 10 years ago

Why in the hell was I banned I totally didn't do anything wrong. I didn't say anything to You Know Who again so I was banned for no reason! It's so unfair and I wanna know I was banned because I didn't do anything wrong this time.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have said those things about me and my boyfriend hooking up. The was wrong I guess and not everyone wanted to hear that. I just happy it finally happend but then the asshole dumped me anyway!

I'm just mad that I got banned for no reason because I didn't do anything wrong! I stopped insult what's her name! Just look at all my comments for fuck's sake?

Oh and I want to know EXACTLY WHO BANNED ME? Why'd you have to be suck a asshole for that I didn't do anything!

FireHunter, Undefined, 10 years ago

Listen, I have no idea who you are, and therefore I have no idea what you did, but if you were insulting another member that would have been warning number 1, and if you had continued after that, then that would have been warning number 2, and telling people such personal information that they probably didn't want to know could possibly have been warning number 3, depending on who saw it, and warning number three gets you banned regardless.

Anyway, while I personally don't know why you were banned, I can say this, openly insulting a Moderator, like you just have, results in an IMMEDIATE BAN. Sorry honey, but maybe this wasn't the best way to demand a reason why you're banned.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 10 years ago

I actually had to go find your old to posts to remind myself what you did.

"Why in the hell was I banned"

For constant flaming of other members.

"I totally didn't do anything wrong."

You totally did.

"I didn't say anything to You Know Who again"

You did, and you know you did:

Well I'm doing ok, just tired of DL's crap.

I think the Mods(not namng any names) are only nice to DL because she's in a relationship with one of them. Not sure who but I'm a little suspicious.

^ These were both posted after you had been told at least three times to drop it.

"so I was banned for no reason!"

You were banned for a very specific reason, and you know it.

"It's so unfair"

You got more chances than most spammers get, so if anything it's ridiculously fair.

"and I wanna know I was banned"

I just told you.

"because I didn't do anything wrong this time."

You did.

"Ok maybe I shouldn't have said those things about me and my boyfriend hooking up. The was wrong I guess and not everyone wanted to hear that. I just happy it finally happend but then the asshole dumped me anyway!"

I could not possibly give less of a shit about your lovelife, so you can rest assured that that had nothing to do with this.

"I'm just mad that I got banned for no reason because I didn't do anything wrong! I stopped insult what's her name!"

I believe we've covered this already.

"Just look at all my comments for fuck's sake?"

Just did. I've posted them above.

"Oh and I want to know EXACTLY WHO BANNED ME?"

I did.

"Why'd you have to be suck a asshole for that I didn't do anything!"

This sentence is so poorly constructed as to be meaningless, so to you, madam, I say-

OMG WEL U R MEAN AN DUN BECUS U DIF ALL OF MOUS TO TRIANBGLE!!111!

And I'll be honest, even if you hadn't been warned three times (THOUGH YOU WERE), I would have banned you anyway because of this one simple fact:

You are absolutely, 100% certain that the only reason you got in trouble is that one of the mods is going out with Darklioness in real life. You honestly believe that this is some middle school soap opera bullshit. You are so UTTERLY incapable of thinking outside the paradigm of "OMG BECKY TOTS SNOGED ROY IN ALGEBRA CLASS!!11" that there's nothing interesting or insightful that you could possibly say.

And that's OK, because you're a teenager. Maybe you can come back in a few years when you're a little more mature, but by then you probably won't give a shit. So relax, you'll be fine.