Borderline inappropriate AvP fanflick!

sparksmcgee, Undefined, 10 years ago

Better than both AvP flicks combined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBX_TimhwoY

FireHunter, Undefined, 10 years ago

That was so much better than what I expected. I'm not even joking, I'm still laughing.

DarkLioness, Undefined, 10 years ago

I found that to be entertaining.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 10 years ago

I dunno... Those are the two most obvious possible jokes to make about the name "Alien vs. Predator."

Pretty weak.

FireHunter, Undefined, 10 years ago

I actually only just noticed the pun in this thread's title as well. Bravo.

Deathdrop, as obvious as these jokes were, I honestly wasn't even expecting it to be AvP related at all, hence my laughter.

ciaosarah, Undefined, 10 years ago

In this way, the market loses customers, high-quality programming where to buy nike running shoes for cheap loses profits and only where to buy cheap running shoes for men speculators get the money. Each year, Gong's company where to buy men's running shoes online produces one children's drama with more than where to buy men's running shoes a million yuan where to buy nike running shoes online where to buy nike running shoes of investment. "But so many where to buy nike running sneakers rivals make children's drama with only where to buy nike running sneakers online hundreds of thousands wholesale nike free 5.0 of wholesale nike free 5.0 shoes yuan. They price their show the same as ours or even higher, wholesale nike free 5.0 sneakers and parents don't know discount nike free 5.0 shoes which is better for their kids," he explains. discount nike free 5.0 In nike free 5.0 discounted second-and-third-tier buy cheap nike free 5.0 cities, Gong and his team often discover copycat posters and products related to their work, but he can do nothing to stop the rip-off merchants. Government-backed arts organizations, on the other hand, begin on a much stronger financial footing. Ji Xiaolan, a singer and the president of the Shanghai Hailin Jazz Orchestra, says what bothers her and fellow presidents of private troupes is lacking government support.

ciaosarah, Undefined, 10 years ago

In this way, the market loses customers, high-quality programming where to buy nike running shoes for cheap loses profits and only where to buy cheap running shoes for men speculators get the money. Each year, Gong's company where to buy men's running shoes online produces one children's drama with more than where to buy men's running shoes a million yuan where to buy nike running shoes online where to buy nike running shoes of investment. "But so many where to buy nike running sneakers rivals make children's drama with only where to buy nike running sneakers online hundreds of thousands wholesale nike free 5.0 of wholesale nike free 5.0 shoes yuan. They price their show the same as ours or even higher, wholesale nike free 5.0 sneakers and parents don't know discount nike free 5.0 shoes which is better for their kids," he explains. discount nike free 5.0 In nike free 5.0 discounted second-and-third-tier buy cheap nike free 5.0 cities, Gong and his team often discover copycat posters and products related to their work, but he can do nothing to stop the rip-off merchants. Government-backed arts organizations, on the other hand, begin on a much stronger financial footing. Ji Xiaolan, a singer and the president of the Shanghai Hailin Jazz Orchestra, says what bothers her and fellow presidents of private troupes is lacking government support.