I need a Queen

ArcheonXeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

As in role -laying n stuff i need a Queen. I've developed a Drone character but.... Now i need a Queen to serve Under anyone wanna play the role.

P.S. Other people can take up roles as normal Xenomorph and role play too if they want and I'll probably end up starting a few different role plays based off the same hive. :3 so yeah oh also this isn't going to be a real hive its strictly role play >.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I would check the clan topic if you're interested in RPGs.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

You can pretend to be British.

ArcheonXeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Thanks for the advice ^.^

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

If you're looking for a Queen to serve under, join one of the Xenomorph clans, The Hive (Which is my Clan) generally has an NPC Queen or no Queen in RPGs and serves under me in them, or the Shadow Serpents, where Bloo plays the Queen most of the time and they all serve under him.

Also, as for the rules regarding Roleplays, the only full-sized ones that are allowed are generally started by the mods, although sometimes we'll put up a topic allowing people to suggest settings and whatnot for the Mainboard RPG. You may, however, start a spar in the Sparring Chamber, but that can only have two people involved.

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

why do not u turns and creates a queen or a queen for you

Well you have to be in a Clan to be a Queen, and there's only one allowed per Clan.

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey I can not be because I am a queen xenomorph male but I can turn a king xenomorph the clan.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

It's the CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRCE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

AND

IT

MOVES

US

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL...

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

THROOOOOOOUGH DESPAIR AND HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THROOOOOOOOUGH FAITH AND LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL WE FIND OUR PLACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE PATH UNWINDINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

NoPee.

ARE YOU SHOCKWAVE? PLEASE BE SHOCKWAVE SO YOU CAN GET BANNED AGAIN.

On topic:

Go request a clan. Learn how our rpg's work.

I don't think he's Shockwave, as funny as that would be.

I think this thread has about run it's course, though.

No, for crying out loud I swear the next person to mention King Aliens will be banned unless it is a light reference to the toy or the comic. There is nothing more to discuss, NOBODY can play as a King Alien, and they DO NOT fit in the Alien life cycle. HunkGenetic, PLEASE, learn some more English before even trying to communicate, it's not something against you, it's that we have a hard time understanding you.

This topic is LOCKED.