Thank you for Banning me for the third time Peterson-Shockwave

heatwave, Undefined, 10 years ago

My name is Shockwave and I dont know how to read the rules and I like to spam the forum board and cant take the hint that nobody here likes me! I like to post random off topic things in completely stupid moronic places where they dont belong, I also like to try and tell the mods what to do! So I guess what im really trying to say is this, Thank you for banning me for the third time Peterson!

Now then Shockwave since you obviously cant fucking read heres why you're being banned...again...

Number one: Spamming, myself and other Mods have told you numerous times not to spam or post off topic comments or remarks in the wrong threads! After two violations that warrants being Banned.

Number Two: For creating two additional accounts in an attempt to work around your ban. Once you've been banned there is no coming back. Plain and simple you break the rules and you get thrashed, you spam my forum and break my rules you're out there is no one last chance, you decided to break the rules and you're going to pay the price, For future reference and just so you know, every account that you make I will ban, if you think im joking try me...

-Peterson

PredAlienWarrior, Undefined, 10 years ago

Oh god...I hope you've realized what you've just gotten yourself into.

PredAlienWarrior, Undefined, 10 years ago

And since I've been waiting for 15 minutes to see what will happen next I may as well add in my opinion.

Maybe it was the constant spam, like saying stuff that was less then half on subject to the topic, for instance : I didnt think it was real...im batman. But its awsome nomatter what **** albert einstien says bros. Why dont we have something that explains how each clan was created on this site, like how did the clan first get born? No im not talking about asking preatorian to make you a clan, something that involves the actual story of each clan anytime but now bros. :D

Thats a copy and pasted post of yours from my clan videos post, I could barley understand the first sentence, if even, plus the whole thing until the last sentence was way off topic. And sadly this was one of the less confusing post you had.

Another thing, you might as well stop wasting your time by creating more accounts and spamming topics. Just create one more new account after this, learn how to type, and dont say your shockwave, and dont ask why you got banned....just come back a new person completely. And I am no mod, but I can see there anger towards you now.