do preds show mercy?

Karnaje, Undefined, 19 years ago

well do they.

Karnaje

humanhunter92, Undefined, 18 years ago

The predator have a code of HONOR. the code states that they may not kill something if its defencless, So say somebody has a gun. If they drop the gun, the predator will not kill them

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds will not show mercy to honorable prey. They will kill it ruthlessly.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

they wont attak you if you dont attak them and if your hurt or have a disese thell let you live and yes they do.

IF it bleeds we can kill it

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

They woun't attack if you helpless, a child, woman, or hurt. but with exeptions, like if a hurt person has a gun. or anyone for that matter.

predatorlogo2.jpg

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predators do not show mercy.
What you all describe with the not attacking people who are injured and what not I'm not sure that's mercy as much as it is them just realizing it's not honorable. So I'd say they show HONOR, but not MERCY.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com

yes they do, to women and human kids. its all about who is the most honorable thing they can kill and well women im sry to say and kids are not the most honorable thing...Whatch predator2 and you will see or whatch AVP and you will see.

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I did see and again I insist it's not mercy. It's just honor, and what's not honorable to kill. In face I believe the Predator custom would consider it cowardly to kill an unhonorable kill which would make it a good reason to not attack them.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com

It is most definitly mercy.. I wouldnt be honorable to kill a defensless creature. so yes its mercy.

Here... Take it!

predsrule, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predators show mercy, but only to women and kids or anuone who is hurt or unarmed

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

trust me EJJR knows what hes talking about.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Demonique, Undefined, 19 years ago

The reason the Predator didn't kill Ana in the first movie wasn't because she was a woman

As Dutch himself said, "The only reason he didn't kill you was because you're not armed" (I'm not sure if that's the exact quote)

In Predator 2 the Pred killed an old woman on the train b/c she had a gun.
He didn't kill the female cop (forget her name) because he sensed she was pregant and the baby could be potential worthy prey in the future.
If she hadn't been pregnant she would have ended up dead instead of seriously injured

In AvP the Chopper Pred (AKA Gill pred) was about to put his wrist blades through Lex when he got skewered by Grid's tail

mightymandy2001, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah they kill anyone or anything

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've heard this led being shooted by gangs in US, I think at that time was his first appear in US...anybody know what happened?

The master pred is back!

mightymandy2001, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah remember she had a gun in her backpack. Im glad preds do show mercy

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Pah!! That's why in my opinion the aliens are most definately the superior species - no mercy!

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds why do they respectpa da umans?

Damn watched ali g last nite cant stopping speaking like im.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

vex, Undefined, 18 years ago

pred hunts human because humans also hunt to show their strength

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg at the symantics. lol. mercy or not, yautja kills if you are willing and capable of an armed response or if you had fought back at one point. dropping a gun, i believe, will not keep you from getting killed, you had the gun at one point, you tried to fight back. they kill the prey if it was hurt in battle. no mercy. yautja won't kill the sick, young, and pregnant. dishonorable. in my opinion, as demosntrated they dont show mercy, but thier codes of honor dictate who they shouldnt kill becuase it would be dishonarble.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok to answer this question straight up, no preds do not show mercy, as many have stated here is is their honour code, if they killed unworthy prey they would be looked upon with disrespect & dishonour by their bretheren (a fate worse than death by their codes), they would be considered cowardly by their whole society. Basically the defenseless aren't considered worthy prey so they aren't attacked, it has nothing to do with mercy

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well... you can call it what you want... But if they do kill something like a Human Child, A PREGNANT Woman, or anything else like that they will bring shame and dishonor upon him/her self

It is Rare though that Female Yautja Go hunting.. they may go hunting but for different reasons than the males, and same goes for them. Kill something dishonorable, bring shame and he/she may be disgraced and banned from the Clan, Becoming a Bad Blood or a Bad Blood Rouge
(Depends if you are blooded or unblooded)

Dishonorable killing is killing children, helpless humans(any gender) or something that is pregnant. It will spare you if you arent a huge threat to it... in other words, if you arent able to kill it fast.. which is rare with people