Neca Aliens Series 1

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

So I just got my figures a few days ago and I made this stop motion today.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIKj7CP67NA but I just want to know if anyone else has these guys and wants to start a discussion mainly about the new Neca Aliens series and what you would like to see and your thoughts on the figures.

In series 1 I loved the marines detail (and xenos detail) plus their articulation was great, it gave you a lot of freedom to set up as you pleased. The paints aps were very well thought out and the accessories are great as well. The marines head sculpts had a few issues but still managed to capture the character very closely. I don't think, however, I will be purchasing the 2 pack Aliens Genocide (Never really was read the comics, and red xenos confuse the hell out of me, and the thought of purchasing the two pack to get a black alien warrior is just ridiculous) with that said I would like to see a blue tinted warrior and some more marines especially ripley and newt! I also found out the Queen is coming this Christmas :) !!!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I really need to brush up on shit I know about figures, 'cause I've been wanting to start a Xeno collection for about a year now.

I'm not sure how many of us already have a bunch of these - I know there's Mebber, and... probably Dave?

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I've got the Alien Genocide 2-pack preordered, but the bastards keep bumping the release date back every month. I was pretty stoked about it but the fun is gone and the aggravation has set in. If they bump it to august I'll probably try get my money back, cause I already have a Halo collection and would rather just add to that than get screwed over by Neca. I just want to make a hive of Xenomorphs and a clan of predators, and I hope to get the Night Storm Predator for my clan.

I've got the Alien Genocide 2-pack preordered, but the bastards keep bumping the release date back every month. I was pretty stoked about it but the fun is gone and the aggravation has set in. If they bump it to august I'll probably try get my money back, cause I already have a Halo collection and would rather just add to that than get screwed over by Neca. I just want to make a hive of Xenomorphs and a clan of predators, and I hope to get the Night Storm Predator for my clan.

There's a guy on Flickr who has an amazing Clan and Hive collection, some of which I think were custom. His photography made them look amazing, I'll see if I can't find his page.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Fuck I wish I could get my parents to let me spend my money on this shit.

@Bloo: I've found that and its amazing, I already knew you probably knew about it because I ran across the queen xeno that is in your current sig. I really liked the shaman predator pics.

@DH: You better get a head-start on buying dumb shit when you can. If you start when you graduate high school, you're gonna end up with a lot of useless shit and no book money for college.

@SR: I actually forgot I used one of his photos, that's kind of amazing. But yeah, his non-standard stuff was what really caught my eye, especially the custom Queen in my sig.

I've been meaning to try custom action figure stuff but I have so little knowledge on that stuff. The closest thing to customizing I've done I did yesterday, My halo 3 brute war chieftain came with his right hand broken off, I could never reattach it so yesterday I drilled a hole down the wrist and screwed a hook in place of his hand. Yarrrgh! Pirate brute!

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wow! That was impressive. If i could say anything it would to slow down the cuts!

Keep up the great work!

I just cant buy the 2 pack aliens genocide, its just a kind of extra way to make money for Neca I feel. But other than that I think I'm going to buy everything else in the series.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sadly gave up my collection a long time ago. Just ran out of space. Basically had a damn army of Xenomorphs, a queen and several variations of Predators. Kind of regret it now, but space had to be made......for my man cave full of Michael Myers masks.

Ahem.

Dave, Where's Praetorian?

Dang! I cant give up my boys, they're like my babies....

Damn Dave, must have been hard. Those McFarlane Queens are probably expensive as shit now, so you must have gotten A LOT for all that.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

You'll cringe to know that I.....gave them away to friends.

The Queen and Giger's alien were all I kept - Unfortunately my queen fell out my window and broke most of its parts. That was a sad day indeed.

And CH - I haven't heard from Praetorian in a long time.

Who pays for the site?

Ontoic: We'll hopefully they got joy out of them.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I would never give up my awsome collection...especially since I have stuff like the king alien,sameria predator,aqua alien,newborn,flying queen, and many others.

Hey I was wondering if you guys would mind if I did a review of the Genocide 2-pack on this site when I get them?

You should submit the review to P's e-mail so he can post it on the news page. I know he doesn't post much here, but he'll see the e-mail for sure.

@Dave: Dude, that seriously blows.

I'm kinda curious as to how that thing even flew out the window, though.

Ok, I'll make and send it when I receive my merchandise.